@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I want his shirt and his shorts, and no I'm not joking, that is what the 90s was really all about, all the line's emulating the 90s look right not are doing a pretty terrible job TBH.
So 90's i love it!
nthat.gif

Saw this pic on IG, think I might swap with black laces when my pair comes in....
looks nice. not sure whether white or black laces look better though..  Anyway I'm looking forward to getting my pair this week and see what they look like on feet.

Last edited:
How do you get tracking from YCMC? I checked the email and my account order page on their site. No tracking number anywhere.

Cool event they had up at PG. But I know those guys were mad that waited in line all that time. :lol:

I think 10K is a high production number, seeing how most spots did not get more then 28-36 pairs.

My guess would be in the 5K-8K range. Maybe even less since no large chains outside of that one FTL got them.

Thanks for coming through!

Ian bka 'iCan" single-handedly messed the game up, particularly South of DC "urea".

I give credit when its due. Proves how prevalent the internet is.

The Shoe City shenanigans brought on an awareness with the wanna be flippers and the "I gotta get these cause internet said they are cool" crew within 24 hours that made a demand in places that got 0 calls/questions between last Monday - Wednesday to their phones blowing up by Thursday afternoon.

Good business for everyone in the end. No store got any left. Resell value went up for those trying to make a few bucks.

New day and time when a Pump crashes the party of a Jordan VIII release in many areas, or atleast goes head to head...

awww... you still care!

lol

my size going for 320 on EBAY Damn
Honestly though, selling on eBay is ridiculous because half the time you get those ridiculous amounts bid on those shoes and the person doesnt pay and eBay does nothing about it besides cancel the transaction.

I had a pair of rising sun 12s that I wore twice and I put em up 3 different times 3 different bidders bid up to $300 + and none of them paid. I contacted eBay each time, all they did was cancel the transaction and refund me the fees which were $20+

You're fine, they'll ship tomorrow, more than likely.
Good looking out - yeah I just called them and they confirmed my pair will ship today.  With all the cancelations happening at other spots I was starting to get worried.  When I called they had to check though because the rep told me that there was a problem with some of the stock (he said a issue with the shoe liner being messed up for some sizes - which might just mean they oversold) and some orders were not going to go out.

Back
Top Bottom