@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Slept on the home Attaqs, passed on ~$240 eBay BIN...wow do I regret that. Size 14's are not easy to come by, and rather than restock a shoe that will sell, they're putting out clown shoes. I'll try for the blacks...

unrelated---does anybody know if the Twilight Zone Pump was released in a size 14? Or did it stop at 13...?

Last edited:
damn that really happened? I just thought those were rumors. 
same **** happened on my fire red IVs i wore em 4 times n midsole paint started cracking... not worth the price n definitely messed up that theyre supposed to be increasing prices next year... im done with jordan until quality starts to pick up

you should see the pic of michael beasleys pair in a game
laugh.gif
don't tell me that Kane ... SMH.

damn that really happened? I just thought those were rumors. 
yeah, the paint started to chip and the midsole was cracking, so I sold them before it got worst. I'm never buying another pair of Jordan retro's again, Reebok is really making a strong comeback with retro's, so I'm sticking with them

and POOF: like magic, two pairs of size 14 white Shaq Attaqs show up on eBay. Paid a ridiculous price for them but IDGAF, we're more likely to see a "my little pony" CW before they restock the OG shaq attaqs.

oh hes just tryna look out for us. you know considering how HIS two spots are what will determine what the rest of the world gets :lol:

dont think they will last that long. resellers will eat them up and hold them hostage on ebay

they gonna be in for a rude awakening though because these wont fetch anything near the white ones

The
What are you referring too?
the numbers thats going to be available.. Usually the top stores in my territory get at least 36 shoes per shipment.On this truck we have 24 pairs total and that total is for my 2 big sellers. So its not going to be alot going around ,reebok just divvied them out to big chains also this time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom