@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

ok just got my natural size 128.98 shipped cannot beat that unless these rot on shelves but yea.... 6 pairs of shoes this month bought feels batman :frown:

thanks sakdogg

Last edited:
THANK YOU SIR !!! sz.14 no prob w/ the ill $40 off code 
pimp.gif

All of the love I've been getting with these links this month has made me come out of luker mode and want to contribute to the NT community a lot more, hell you guys are better "associates" & look out more than the average local collectors

AGAIN, Thanks & SAULTE from all of the sz.14 and up cats with no bots that rely on love like this to secure what we REALLY want for retail

Last edited:
Randomly checked and came to say its live...looks like I'm late to it and missed out on the promo code. Ill email to see if they can apply it.

Randomly checked and came to say its live...looks like I'm late to it and missed out on the promo code. Ill email to see if they can apply it.
Man, you gonna set off a trigger. They gonna realize this should be excluded from coupons after they read your email

Wait, so you tried just now and its not working? I just checked and its still working for me...

Last edited:
Was going to pass but man that price can't beat it!!! I don't know if to thank dreamteamusa? Or be mad because once I saw that price I couldn't pass lol

well got toros 4s. fire red 3s, light grey 1s, zx8000 x mita, reebok classic leather 30th aniv., adidas campus 80 deluxe..all these from mid july till now..iphone 5s coming out next month..expensive summer damn!
Yeah, I am sitting at 15 pickups that last 2-3 months...its killing me. As for the Black Tongue, I like them, but I am not going to lose sleep over them, I gave up on the J's for now, got fed up with the limited BS and the hustle. 

Yeah, I am sitting at 15 pickups that last 2-3 months...its killing me. As for the Black Tongue, I like them, but I am not going to lose sleep over them, I gave up on the J's for now, got fed up with the limited BS and the hustle. 
so got the shaqs for this month? i think they are more unique..this is what i think i ll cop..i have like 32433523232 jordans in my closets:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom