@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Pure outlet fodder - they didn't even bother with decent materials either, just run of the mill, garbage plastic 'leather'. :smh:

These are kinda nice, reminds me of the Nike Huarache that recently retroed.

I'd buy these later down the road.

Last edited:
Just a shame because the OG Attaq is a great silo, plus there are the 2's etc...even the Shaqnosis pump is decent to me. But this hybrid thingy is just a waste of time and space to me. Great collabs and some great retro's happening with Reebok...and yet THIS crap still happens? :smh:

Just a shame because the OG Attaq is a great silo, plus there are the 2's etc...even the Shaqnosis pump is decent to me. But this hybrid thingy is just a waste of time and space to me. Great collabs and some great retro's happening with Reebok...and yet THIS crap still happens? :smh:

Its a shame. They needvto quit playing games and retro state ff people might actually want. Maybe even try to advertise the good things they do drop.

They can do better than that and hire trentbg.

Lol yes true...irks me when people say "hire from Nike"...it's not like they are the only successful company out there. They have plenty of their own issues. Their Kool-Aid is just stronger...

Last edited:
Lol yes true...irks me when people say "hire from Nike"...it's not like they are the only successful company out there. They have plenty of their own issues. Their Kool-Aid is just stronger...

Its like they want to be forced to buy sneakers made with bad quality for outrageous prices.

Thanks for the vote of trust guys, I really appreciate it, but unfortunately seems like they don't want people that love the brand and really care what the rest of the fans want to see.

Personally, I think the issue with Reebok and Adidas is that they are trying to be Nike. They need to learn to stay in their lane and find out what they do best. Like with stores. Down south there is Kroger. Idk what its called elsewhere. They are doing well and even expanding. Meanwhile, look at Kmart. It hey tried to go head to head with Walmart and tried to emulate them. Look what happened. They failed miserably.

I gotta be honest and say that I don't think Reebok sales would do any better if they released the Shaq 2's and 3's instead of this hybrid model.  I believe they played it safe and that's why they went with the familiar Attaq 1 midsole/soles. Probably the same reason they went with a mostly white colorway.

Thanks for the vote of trust guys, I really appreciate it, but unfortunately seems like they don't want people that love the brand and really care what the rest of the fans want to see.

If only they did want actual Reebok lovers to help the brand. Every now & again they stumble across a retro collaboration partner who seems to have a true feel for the brand and what fans want, but more often than not it's just a quick money grab.

And don't even get me started on these "fusion" pieces of rubbish.

Personally, I think the issue with Reebok and Adidas is that they are trying to be Nike. They need to learn to stay in their lane and find out what they do best. Like with stores. Down south there is Kroger. Idk what its called elsewhere. They are doing well and even expanding. Meanwhile, look at Kmart. It hey tried to go head to head with Walmart and tried to emulate them. Look what happened. They failed miserably.
I know what you mean, however since Adidas has started to copy a lot of Nike's designs lately it seems to me that more people talk about their sneakers and sales have gone up too (I've seen more people wearing adidas here lately)

I wasn't really referring to the design aspect though. I'm talking about the business model. Retro one shoe with shotty materials then flood the market with unnecessary retro+ colorways. The big difference is that Nike and Jordan has the name recognition while Adidas doesn't. Even though you see more discussion about adidas here, you have to remember we are a small part of the grand scheme. Adidas has actually lost market share in the us and have fallen to third. One being Nike and two being sketchers.

Last edited:
Yeah man thanks, definitely the patience paid off, so glad to find them all for under retail. 

Congrats trentbg trentbg ! I thought about those, but exercised some discipline for once...

... And bought the Instapump Furys instead. [emoji]128539[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom