REEBOK SHAQ RETRO ?

Is it just me or am I dieing for these to come out again? I mean Reebok has retrod the question a few times why cant they do the first shaqs in white or black colorway. I had when I was 12 years old and would be happy if they came back out

Shaqnosis
laugh.gif

You'll be the only one to buy those ugly sneaks. This topic belongs in one of those retro sneaker forums

NO 1 WILL BUY THOSE.

Your beeter off just searching for the OG's

I didnt even know reebok still produced basketball sneakers.

if they retrod the shawn kemps( i think they were called kamikaze)and the herman moores(dont know the name I know they were blue black and white and had icy bottoms herman moore wore em when he played for the lions) Id lift my self imposed new shoe ban.

Why so much hate! Icant put this in the retro forum because its not Nike it happens to be a Reebok question! So where would this properly go then if not here ? Since you guys know so much!

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Why so much hate! Icant put this in the retro forum because its not Nike it happens to be a Reebok question! So where would this properly go then if not here ? Since you guys know so much!

Music forum
indifferent.gif

Where else son?

It's Shaq's shoe, sports forum, obviously.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

No it's actually the music forum

38463.jpg

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

No it's actually the music forum
You're right, he did have an album.

Back
Top Bottom