Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

^lookin nice...can u confirm of there is an 8 or the Adidas logo on those purple elevations in the background

Passed on the Shaq Attaq today to save for 2 pairs of the Shaqnosis...Hope I don't come to regret that decision...

Anyway the Shaqnosis is the pair that got away...I was all about Reebok in the 90's and had most pro model's but these never got on my feet...

OG's only for me. It sucks that reebok is doing the same stupid gimmick cw's like nike to classics. PLEASE stop producing dust collectors.

OG's only for me. It sucks that reebok is doing the same stupid gimmick cw's like nike to classics. PLEASE stop producing dust collectors.

Even more worrisome is the fact that they might intentionally 'limit' the sole OG colourway to 'force' people to buy the doo doo retro+ junk. The execution on all those is terrible, I wouldn't even buy those for a kid.

^ Same.. they can keep those other colorways
YCMC took down the blog post with the shoes we trashed, I think Reebok told them to take it down, I believe they're going back to the drawing board or at lest tweaking the retro plus'.

Hopefully we do get the Magic with 3M, I don't think the Lakers are bad either, it's just the patent that looked really bad. Unlike a lot of you I do want retro plus', I just want the midsole to complete the hypnosis pattern.

I'm an OG in this game and can say i was not a fan of these at all :rolleyes

Just curious but what makes you an 'OG' in this 'game'?

On topic I'll agree with you that these were extremely bold when they dropped - not a daily wear sneaker at all. However by today's standards, the Black/White colourway is extremely tame when compared to the wild stuff that's out.

I loved these when I was a kid.... I was also a big Shaq fan too. The Shaqnosis and the Kemp joints are the only ones i'd be interested in these days (from Reebok at least)
The Shaqnosis (OG CW) will be copped, it is not only a look back to the sneaker game in the 90s but i still think its a bold shoe to don even by todays standards. Def head turner

Back
Top Bottom