Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Nice to stroll into FNL, ask for your size, try them on, check them out and see how they look, and purchase with $20 off coupon!!!

I heard a lot of stores and sites will be getting restocks. Nothing at all like the Attacks or Kamikazes

I heard a lot of stores and sites will be getting restocks. Nothing at all like the Attacks or Kamikazes
please site your source(s) ... I ordered online and everyone local doesn't have the next size up. If they're snug on the toe box like the Kamikaze 2s (which they kind of favor) I may need that extra wiggle room.

That's cause KC is and will forever be stuck on Jordans...... Watch the lines tomm.... This is the only city I have been in on a Jordan release where people camp for infant size Jordans...
Lol there's some truth to that idk what's even releasing tomorrow.... my next JB release will be the laney 5s..but there's no point of anyone camping for infants too many shoe stores in KC now and whoever u met who did that is an idiot.....

please site your source(s) ... I ordered online and everyone local doesn't have the next size up. If they're snug on the toe box like the Kamikaze 2s (which they kind of favor) I may need that extra wiggle room.

I worked at a sneaker store for four years, I know a few managers and employees at a couple different finish lines and foot lockers. They've already been told that they're getting restocks. I was also told that some areas sold out and other cities haven't sold a pair (I have no idea what areas they weren't selling in). As for online, we see this often now so sites will be getting more.

Not that any of this information is helpful but I just said it so no one panics and pays anything stupid on eBay or anywhere else.

Aaaaaaahhh I'm on vaca and forgot about these. now all the freakin 11's are done. I've been link sittin on the previous pages but anyone know were I can get a 11 retail that hasn't been posted or I missed,? Pm me.

I just noticed that, and them points automatically get put on your account

basically a better finishline winners system without the wait AND THE ******G SHIPPING !!! :smh:

I remember back in the day when i use to buy shoes at will sheikhs shoes had this deal buy 12 shoes get the 13th free :lol:

Last edited:
I worked at a sneaker store for four years, I know a few managers and employees at a couple different finish lines and foot lockers. They've already been told that they're getting restocks. I was also told that some areas sold out and other cities haven't sold a pair (I have no idea what areas they weren't selling in). As for online, we see this often now so sites will be getting more.

Not that any of this information is helpful but I just said it so no one panics and pays anything stupid on eBay or anywhere else.
well that's another reason why I asked. Glad you cleared that up. I'd hate to have a size 13 that fits tight, and not be able to track down a size 14 if need be.

Reebok.com was on it. They already shipped my pair and they'll be here Tues. This might be the only time I wished that I lived in the South since their distribution center is in SC.

Last edited:
Ordered my pair this morning on fnl and later in the evening walked into the local fnl here at home while on vacation and seen they had me so I picked up one more. It's a wonderful feeling being able to pick me up and walk out the store. These my all time favorite shoe. Now my ogs can be retired.

Thinking about getting another pair. Originally wanted 4 pairs but my work was not acknowledging my employee discount. Might pick up another pair tomorrow for retail tho. :nerd:

View media item 493057

Last edited:
now now guys. lets not get into it. there is enough jimmies for each to rustle. lets not make it personal...

Back
Top Bottom