REEBOK'S BEST

I may be just getting a little nuts and nostalgic, but I honestly feel the best of the best for Rbk can hold their own against any other company and their shoes....now the difference is often the entire body of work of all shoes and that is where someone like Nike just dominates. But when Reebok was on their game, man some classics came out of there...

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Reebok Reignman (Shawn Kemp late '96)
kemp1.jpg

damn i remember these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These were the first sig shoes i ever had.  then the garnets then finally some j's but these were glorious 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I may be just getting a little nuts and nostalgic, but I honestly feel the best of the best for Rbk can hold their own against any other company and their shoes....now the difference is often the entire body of work of all shoes and that is where someone like Nike just dominates. But when Reebok was on their game, man some classics came out of there...

I agree with this.  Reebok in their prime gave Nike some serious competition.  It's too bad that it didn't last long.

At the time OG Hexalite was FAR more comfortable than Zoom Air or Air Unit.  To this day my Kamikaze 2 (beaters) feel better than half the Nike's I wear.

Wish I would've seen this thread earlier!

I've had 6 DS pairs of Reebok Shaqnosis' that I just sold on Ebay! That, and a few pairs of Reebok Blasts as well...
Reebok%20Shaqnosis%2010%20002.JPG

Never figured the Shaq's would command this much....nobody would ever believe how much I paid for all of 'em

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

Here's the Blasts'...I just picked these up today (have access to more pairs up to a sz.13)
Reebok%20Blast%20002.JPG

Those Shaqnosis are so freakin' cool, I wish I had kept my pair. The only way I'm getting another pair is a lucky find on ebay (wrong spelling or something and I happen to stumble across)....Nice finds Cameron, glad to see you make some money off those!

i always thought the kemps were such a corny design...i doubt theyd do well as a retro

both are still wearable
pimp.gif

picked these up for 1,900 yen($19) at a local store, kinda dirty, needs a lil work to em but i really wanted em bc of what they are.

now for my Holy Grail...its taken me 16 years to find a pair in my size, and i found a DS pair for a great price, took the offer without even thinking twice thanks Cameron
pimp.gif

And the Reebok collection

Man I had this dope $#@ pair of Reebok's back in the day. I know it was from 95-97 era. It's none of the shoes pictured here. I really want to Id those and cop. Anyone think they can help me out? From the best of my knowledge they kinda reminded me of a mid Iverson joint. They were all black and had a woven upper. been tryna find these for a minute

Nice find with the Shaqs, still waiting on Reebok to bring some of these great shoes back...

Back
Top Bottom