Reebok's bringing heat: Pictures of the Reebok Answer XI

BTW, I love this upgrade. Sweet system

Anyone, I'm going to malls tomorrow and picking up my pair - the black/carolina colorway will look nice in the closet next to the Q3 in white/carolina. I'll give you pics and reviews then.

(I guess it'll look sort of like this
4-180080_z.jpg

next to this
4-182464_z.jpg

just a bump for this post, and a question.

Are the XI on sale yet at any local stores?

Those are sweet! BTW, I was able to find a pair of X (black/red) at the Reebok Outlet in Niagra. They had about 8 of them, and 10 of the Navy Blue pair invarious sizes. I got the last two size 9.5

Now all I need is one or two pairs of the white/blue pair.

Bumping this thread too, because it should be locked and/or merged with a Q3 thread (if it exists). I also wanted to say I don't think I've even seenIverson rock the Answers at all during the season, he seems to be pretty exclusive to the Q3s. I have a pair of the Q3s, and reviewed them in the thread hereon NT, basically said they're like sweatpants of hoop shoes - cheap, comfy, great to rock, but not the highest quality or build, and I'd take the AZK1or Bron 3 Low for a serious game on a nice court. So, with that in mind, is there something about the PE that Iverson likes, or something really wrong with theAnswer 11? I haven't worn the Answer 11s yet, but since the 9 pretty much all the Answers feel similar and perform the same. Are these hugedisappointments? I can't imagine Iverson would love the Questions that much more, unless they bumped up the cush and materials for his PEs.

Either way, I still love the AI line. And those colorways straight above are heat

This review sold me.
http://Compressedlink
By The Hit Man, Baller with the style from Ottawa, Canada on 1/2/2008

Pros: Quality Construction, Stylish Design, Shows Off Team Pride, Authentic Look

Best Uses: Watching The Game on TV, Look great in closet

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Die Hard Sports Fan, Sports Enthusiast

Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

This shoe has enhanced my performance. I went from scoring 30 points a game to 40 in my 50 and over league.

I can see Iverson himself doing this kinda work in his 50 and over league, some announcer said it recently too, but not this randomCanadian Baller.

Finishline some user posted a more realistic and long review:
http://http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod615532

Anyone have non-stockroom pics of this one yet? D - icks is selling out all the sizes, & has the exact same sizes in stock as Reebok's store
Compressed link
http://store.reebok.com/product/ind...&cp=2065993.2241772.2066017&parentPage=familyhttp://
p3839110dt.jpg

his all-star kicks from sunday night, looks like he switched his out at halftime along with other players
gyi00514361600218051024xp1.jpg
question 3
gyi00514369300218011024jk7.jpg
answer xi SWEET!

^ That page is hella weak. MySpace is for stalkers and girls who want attention, why doesn't Reebok drop this info on their basketball site?

Oh, and on the list of things Reebok needs to do (coming from a huge AI fan)
Release some AI clothes. Remember that? AI has a signature line, right?
Make the Retros ball-able! Why waste everyone's damn time and make rubber husks that LOOK like the Questions and Answer IVs? Why not spend the extra 3bucks a shoe and make them playable so I can wear them again?! What's the thought process there? Get your act together Reebok and maybe I can throw moneyat you! Why is it so hard for companies to do simple things like that? I'm TRYING to spend money on AI shoes and gear, and Reebok, the company that signedhim to a lifetime deal, is making it hard for me. Stupid...

Make the Retros ball-able! Why waste everyone's damn time and make rubber husks that LOOK like the Questions and Answer IVs? Why not spend the extra 3 bucks a shoe and make them playable so I can wear them again?! What's the thought process there? Get your act together Reebok and maybe I can throw money at you! Why is it so hard for companies to do simple things like that? I'm TRYING to spend money on AI shoes and gear, and Reebok, the company that signed him to a lifetime deal, is making it hard for me. Stupid..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ That page is hella weak. MySpace is for stalkers and girls who want attention, why doesn't Reebok drop this info on their basketball site?

Oh, and on the list of things Reebok needs to do (coming from a huge AI fan)
Release some AI clothes. Remember that? AI has a signature line, right?
Make the Retros ball-able! Why waste everyone's damn time and make rubber husks that LOOK like the Questions and Answer IVs? Why not spend the extra 3 bucks a shoe and make them playable so I can wear them again?! What's the thought process there? Get your act together Reebok and maybe I can throw money at you! Why is it so hard for companies to do simple things like that? I'm TRYING to spend money on AI shoes and gear, and Reebok, the company that signed him to a lifetime deal, is making it hard for me. Stupid...
Thanks for the insight...I dont work for Reebok... I just wanted to start a Blog...and people send me things to post. Its really an unofficial site andits good for the resume. Why are you so mad? I appreciate your passion though. What dont you like about the site? Im always looking for suggestions. My maingoal is to give you an unbiased first/second look at some shoes that would other wise go unnoticed. I cant really speak about A.I clothing, It took me a whileto find the answer 11's instore, so finding clothes would be even more difficult.

^ I ain't mad at you, I'm mad at Reebok for not pushing merchandise for my man. Your site is fine - I still love the Ballout IIIs you broke on NT - butI thought you were official. No worries if you're just a fan.

Back
Top Bottom