Referring to your Significant other as Princess. Creepy? Yay or Nay?

A few of buddies of mine over heard a guy talking to his girl and some of us, namely me, thought it was strange he would refer to her as princess. I would think the nickname princess would be reserved for your daughter.

Am I wrong?

A few of buddies of mine over heard a guy talking to his girl and some of us, namely me, thought it was strange he would refer to her as princess. I would think the nickname princess would be reserved for your daughter.

Am I wrong?

maybe thats their "thing"

me and the wife have an odd pet names that we call each other in private. sometimes I like to switch it up and just go with "wife", but she doesn't really take too kindly. i guess it sounds more demanding if i say "hey wife can you make me a sandwich" vs. "hey babe can you make me a sandwich"

maybe thats their "thing"

me and the wife have an odd pet names that we call each other in private. sometimes I like to switch it up and just go with "wife", but she doesn't really take too kindly. i guess it sounds more demanding if i say "hey wife can you make me a sandwich" vs. "hey babe can you make me a sandwich"

No not really.I mean personally I wouldn't,but I don't see anything wrong with it.

No not really.I mean personally I wouldn't,but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Babe, Sweetie, Hone, Baby, all good.

Daddy, Princess, etc is strange. But like y'all said. To each there own. I just wanted to know what others thought.

Babe, Sweetie, Hone, Baby, all good.

Daddy, Princess, etc is strange. But like y'all said. To each there own. I just wanted to know what others thought.

Basic vocab for a simp. But they're justified to call them that because they buy em anything and get no play.

Basic vocab for a simp. But they're justified to call them that because they buy em anything and get no play.

My parents have called me 'Princess' since I was an infant, so I really wouldn't feel comfortable with my bf calling me that. I'm not big on pet names in relationships in general though.

My parents have called me 'Princess' since I was an infant, so I really wouldn't feel comfortable with my bf calling me that. I'm not big on pet names in relationships in general though.

Princess is a word of royalty. So that is why it sounds suckerish to me.

Something a father calls his spoiled daughter. So that is why it sounds creepy to me.

Back
Top Bottom