Refs unfairly targeting Ron Artest...UNAPPRECIATION

The Pacers-Pistons brawl wasn't even Artest's fault. I'm still amazed how he got blamed for basically all of it.

Ben Wallace is really to blame for the instigating the whole thing... twice. First by violently shoving Artest after the foul was called. Then after thereferees had intervened and were settling things down, Ben Wallace threw a towel at a Gandhi-like Artest who was lying on the scorer's table trying hisdarnedest not to get involved. If Ben Wallace doesn't throw that towel at Artest, Pistons fans never throw a full beer at Artest, and Artest never goesinto the stands.

i so tired of the refs messing up basketball games. There is no way that foul was a flagrant 2. I just think it was a good hard foul. I think they called thefoul because the game was practically over. Artest is the truth. He always plays hard. I wish we had some of that on the Lakers.

Rondo throws Hinrich into the scores table and gets a flagrant 1

Artest fouls pau and pau lands akwardly and he gets ejected with a flagrant 2
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i dont care what player it was if your run across the court and get in someones face and do the throat slash your going to get the boot.

now last night was no reason for a Flagrant 2 tho. a Tech would have been just fine
big you my dude but

_' wth you talkin bout G
laugh.gif
its already been said that he wasnt doingthe throat slash he was doin the elbow sign

but yea i dont like it thats why i cant put my heart into BBall like i used to as a kid refs have to much power
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I mean, dude did leap into the stands and almost incite a riot. That kind of stuff has a way of following you....

laugh.gif
truth Artest is my dude though, I don't really care what anyone says. I'll probably catch flak for this but I actually have a lot of respect forRon Ron.
Originally Posted by JD617

JVG telling it like it is.

This wasn't even a flagrant. My son lightweight got ball.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

umm... didn't Artest run into the stands and start attacking fans?

I challenge you to find me any sort of video clip that shows Artest running into the stands and attacking fans. I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom