REFUND CHECK FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

sounds liike some of you guys are kinda lucky to get your refund checks sooooooo soon
Nah. My school tuition costs a ton of money and were just gettin refunds now... Were supposed to get them a couple days after the term begins, andhere we are almost a month later.

Being broke ftl
smh.gif

i got mine...no major plans for it though...not gonna go crazy and spend it on clothes, etc. (hopefully).

lol tell me about it dawg school started for me on august 19th and im still waiting............
smh.gif
smh.gif
at SOME hbcu's
I learned this year that at HBCUs they don't go to school after the checks come out
roll.gif
%+#! is true too.

I got a couple questions....

I'm a freshman and I got a refund check for like 1800....

I didn't even know anything about getting a check...

What is a refund check, should I save it for books for next semester...???

Or do I get the full amount of financial aid each semester...like 5g's...??

I'm kinda confused....

yeah but at my school if you dont go to school for a certain amount of time before refunds go out then you wont get one cuz people use to go and get theirrefund then bounce but they are tryna prevent that now

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm kinda confused....
it depends on the amount of financial aid you get but nah you dont have to save it for next semester for books it kinda of like the governmentknows most college students dont work so they give them a certain amount of money for their refund in order to keep them stable through out the semester thatwhat its for

Had $5800 back in the beginnin before classes even started. After rent, bills, and buyin for my daughter and my girl, I'm broke
smh.gif
But it was worth it.Next refund is goin to a trip to ATL in March, will I still need a boat?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Had $5800 back in the beginnin before classes even started. After rent, bills, and buyin for my daughter and my girl, I'm broke
smh.gif
But it was worth it. Next refund is goin to a trip to ATL in March, will I still need a boat?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
im from ATL too
smokin.gif

small world. I JUST checked my school email and got this face
eek.gif
when I sawthe deposits.
A credit in the amount of $5,709.00 was initiated on 09/08/2009
A credit in the amount of $3,675.00 was initiated on 09/15/2009.

eek.gif
"Should have NEVER gave you @@%!!% money.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm kinda confused....
it depends on the amount of financial aid you get but nah you dont have to save it for next semester for books it kinda of like the government knows most college students dont work so they give them a certain amount of money for their refund in order to keep them stable through out the semester that what its for
Thanks for the info, fam....

most people who come to mississippi for school attend jackson state .. i go to southern miss ... i stay around the corner from jackson state tho ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DC Piper

most people who come to mississippi for school attend jackson state .. i go to southern miss ... i stay around the corner from jackson state tho ..
laugh.gif

oh so u are classified as what they are calling it as a Ju??? LOL has to be the funniest thing i have ever heard!!!!

Noob question here....What if i haven't paid all my tuition this semester(Doing a monthly payment 'til November)? Could i still enroll and get arefund?
nerd.gif
...Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Noob question here....What if i haven't paid all my tuition this semester(Doing a monthly payment 'til November)? Could i still enroll and get a refund?
nerd.gif
...Thanks in advance!
you can based on the amount you owe back to the school...........

i don't know what you talkin' bout homie .. lol... only Ju I know of is slang .. like "wassup jew"..

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

small world. I JUST checked my school email and got this face
eek.gif
when I saw the deposits.
A credit in the amount of $5,709.00 was initiated on 09/08/2009
A credit in the amount of $3,675.00 was initiated on 09/15/2009.

eek.gif
"Should have NEVER gave you @@%!!% money.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

btw, I have a question for you guy's, Does everyone get a refund check?
All my classes are payed with loans and grants and none of it came out of my pocket. But, I have a debit card that my school sent me that is for when/if I geta refund that it'll be deposited on there. So, am I gonna get some money too?
nerd.gif

btw, I'm only in my second semester of college.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

smh.gif
But it was worth it. Next refund is goin to a trip to ATL in March, will I still need a boat?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
im from ATL too
smokin.gif
Aint from there but lookin to relocate after graduation. Been tryna figure out the best places to move. best I heard was the 30030 and 30033 areas

Back
Top Bottom