Reggie Bush has a great life.....

devil.gif
@ that bootie.

No way he kicked Kim to the street.....this B is just the housekeepers friend and they broke in to tape that mess......

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

don't let jumpoffs in your house while you're not there...
Dudes be giving them the Keys too.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

No way he kicked Kim to the street.....this B is just the housekeepers friend and they broke in to tape that mess......

Exactly, you can tell she never been in the house before. Asking I wonder what cars he has in the garage.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Exactly, you can tell she never been in the house before. Asking I wonder what cars he has in the garage.
laugh.gif
@ you believing that she's never been in that house before...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

My man is slaying two badass chicks...

..No hate, but that's not a hard feat to accomplish when you're a famous pro baller with money...even flabby O-lineman take home trophy wives, well some of them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea Rite

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

..No hate, but that's not a hard feat to accomplish when you're a famous pro baller with money...even flabby O-lineman take home trophy wives, well some of them.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
She's giving a tour of the house how you come to the conclusion she's never been there before?

This is the side chick he prob lets stay there during the season when he's in NO.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

AirUpHere23 wrote:

Putting In Work wrote:

laugh.gif

tired.gif

That statement is so true.

adriana_limas_husband_involved_into_a_sexual_assault_main_10275.jpg

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Side chicks don't kno their place nowadays
smh.gif

and dudes don't know how to keep them in their place...

how the hell shorty in your spot and you not there? she leaves when you leave if not before you...

she probably think she's Kim status to him just w/o the publicity...they both dumb

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
She's giving a tour of the house how you come to the conclusion she's never been there before?

This is the side chick he prob lets stay there during the season when he's in NO.
Idk I guess the way she gave the tour and that shes as dumb as a brick made me believe that.

reggie's clearly a simp. someone find the video where ray j was talking about how reggie and his boys, pre-kim, came up to ray laughing like, "yo, we watch the tape all the time, fam! hahaha!"

and then he wifed it. and now this.. he's a clown.

She's been running her mouth about how Reggie was cheating on Kim with her; but that was month's ago.

found this on youtube.....This broad is DUMB!!! & she's proud to be a gold digger....

laugh.gif
@ saying a side chick needs to be treated better than the main one....

one of the comments

those buck teeth are fake!!! She used to have a gap, and a anothe stripper knocked one out with a shoe..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom