Reggie Miller announcing is the worst thing to happen to the NBA since leaving NBC

Originally Posted by PMatic

"It's all about reading the eyes of LeBron James," -Reggie Miller after LeBron throws a no-look pass.

"OH NO HE DIDN'T" - Kobe dunking on Okafor
indifferent.gif
cmon son you're sounding like a soundboard

Originally Posted by PMatic

"It's all about reading the eyes of LeBron James," -Reggie Miller after LeBron throws a no-look pass.

"OH NO HE DIDN'T" - Kobe dunking on Okafor
indifferent.gif
cmon son you're sounding like a soundboard

Kevin Mchale is on par with Miller if not worse and I hate reggie miller. Looks like he's doing the OKC game tonight too.

Kevin Mchale is on par with Miller if not worse and I hate reggie miller. Looks like he's doing the OKC game tonight too.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Him, Tirico and Steve Kerr are bleeping terrible.
I actually like the Mike Tirico and Hubie Brown combo. They got nice chemistry on air.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Him, Tirico and Steve Kerr are bleeping terrible.
I actually like the Mike Tirico and Hubie Brown combo. They got nice chemistry on air.

I'd agree with you if ABC hadn't decided that horrible Led Zeppelin covers were going to be their theme music for the playoffs.

I'd agree with you if ABC hadn't decided that horrible Led Zeppelin covers were going to be their theme music for the playoffs.

Dude's bad but does anyone remember Magic commentating games back during the NBA on NBC era?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's bad but does anyone remember Magic commentating games back during the NBA on NBC era?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Forget Magic....Isiah was absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to the broadcast booth. That year in the booth for NBC was terrible. People wax nostalgic over Costas, Marv, Ahmad, Hannah Storm, the theme song, but forget they had some terrible color guys.

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Forget Magic....Isiah was absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to the broadcast booth. That year in the booth for NBC was terrible. People wax nostalgic over Costas, Marv, Ahmad, Hannah Storm, the theme song, but forget they had some terrible color guys.

I dunno. I like Steve Kerr. I mean, he actually has insight, and when he did March Madness, he more than held his own.

But is it me, or does anybody else think McHale is trash? Bum GM, and everybody says how he's suited to announce, and he's good at it. Same with Matt Millen in football. Bum GM, but they say the same thing. How he's great in the booth. I don't hear it.

I dunno. I like Steve Kerr. I mean, he actually has insight, and when he did March Madness, he more than held his own.

But is it me, or does anybody else think McHale is trash? Bum GM, and everybody says how he's suited to announce, and he's good at it. Same with Matt Millen in football. Bum GM, but they say the same thing. How he's great in the booth. I don't hear it.

Back
Top Bottom