**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean atleast have a convo though. Him airing it now will probably hurt his beloved Lakers more than just Rob though, folks will see it as a toxic environment.

How do you know? All you’re doing is repeating what television personalities are saying who aren’t even real reporters. Magic doesn’t even know because he never bother to confront an employee trashing his name “allegedly”
Stop believing everything you hear:smh:

Magic ain’t taken any bullets for anybody. He’s been fined multiple times for tampering, but of course it’s somebody else fault. He’s known for not being able to keep his mouth shut! Hence him running his mouth like a *** now

Magic doing all this talking but didn’t say a word to Lebron. So what he do to Magic?

Can you confirm any of what you’re saying about Rob? Last I recall teams had these same issues with LA when Mitch was GM. Wasn’t Magic the one commenting on Ben Simmons during the season not Rob?
At the end of the day, despite of Magic's talk about "loving" the Lakers, it was all about covering his *** to protect his legacy.

It was a very selfish move for Magic. He wants to make sure the whole ship sinks with him. I mean, why else would you do this publicly before Free Agency? If it was hearsay before, now it's official ,straight from the horses mouth.

"The Lakers are in shambles" do not join.

How do you know? All you’re doing is repeating what television personalities are saying who aren’t even real reporters. Magic doesn’t even know because he never bother to confront an employee trashing his name “allegedly”
Stop believing everything you hear:smh:

Magic ain’t taken any bullets for anybody. He’s been fined multiple times for tampering, but of course it’s somebody else fault. He’s known for not being able to keep his mouth shut! Hence him running his mouth like a *** now

Magic doing all this talking but didn’t say a word to Lebron. So what he do to Magic?

Can you confirm any of what you’re saying about Rob? Last I recall teams had these same issues with LA when Mitch was GM. Wasn’t Magic the one commenting on Ben Simmons during the season not Rob?

Bro there's literally been multiple reports on all this **** from the writers closest to the team and who actually have insight as to what's going on behind the scenes. Not the SAS or the Skip Bayless' of the world but the actual beat writers.

This is just one example:

The prevailing theory is a simple one: Rob Pelinka is universally despised around the NBA. Brad Turner of The Los Angeles Times spoke with a number of people around the league voicing that message. Most of them directly called for Pelinka to be fired.

“I just don’t see how they do anything going forward with Rob in place,” one agent said. “No one trusts him.”

Dell Demps literally wouldn't pick up the phone from the Lakers until Magic was the one to call. They won't even speak to Rob.

Gayle Benson/Adam Silver need to figure out a way to finesse the "Jazz" name away from Utah and back to New Orleans. That alone would do light years for them from a brand perspective.

Utah Jazz has always been ridiculous.
Move the Pelicans to Virginia turn them into the Squires

While we're on the topic of branding, Memphis needs to ditch the Grizzlies and bring back the Sounds:

memphis_sounds_012916.jpg

I wonder what percentage of people in Utah actually listen to Jazz regularly? I’d bet less than 5 percent...

As if it wasn't apparent already, just wanted to slam the door on bro :lol:

This is @iGotSources :lol: man you really can become whoever in media these days.

As if it wasn't apparent already, just wanted to slam the door on bro :lol:

This is @iGotSources :lol: man you really can become whoever in media these days.

This makes me glad I retired from Twitter...

(Or was asked to retire from Twitter by Mrs. Lawdog1 who felt I was getting a little too friendly with some female followers...either way).

Meyers Leonard got that look on his face like he know this ain’t going to last :lol:

Also, Klay Thompson is GEEKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom