**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil spot called "El Cholo" is bomb,

Is there an El Cholo that’s not part of the chain? The original one I know of is on Western, but they also have locations in Santa Monica and Pasadena. Been to all the locations and all good.

Haven’t booked where I’m staying yet. Any recommendations for somewhere decent in a good location thats not crazy expensive?

My mother-in-law has a small guest house she uses as an Air-BNB, which is lovely and very reasonable...:lol:

Seriously though, let me get back to you. I never have occasions to get hotels in LA, so I can’t really recommend anything. If you’re totally flexible in terms of your plans, maybe look for something in West Hollywood or Beverly Hills. That way you’ll be kind of centrally located for things East and West of there. A lot of the hotels there are pricey, but you may be able to find a decent deal using a travel site.

My mother-in-law has a small guest house she uses as an Air-BNB, which is lovely and very reasonable...:lol:

Seriously though, let me get back to you. I never have occasions to get hotels in LA, so I can’t really recommend anything. If you’re totally flexible in terms of your plans, maybe look for something in West Hollywood or Beverly Hills. That way you’ll be kind of centrally located for things East and West of there. A lot of the hotels there are pricey, but you may be able to find a decent deal using a travel site.

That Air-BNB in a real good location? Lemme know how much we’re talking and where it’s at.

That Air-BNB in a real good location? Lemme know how much we’re talking and where it’s at.

It’s in a neighborhood called Mar Vista. A short bike or scooter ride from Venice Beach and/or Santa Monica. I think it’s a great location, but I’m biased. I’ll find out what the going rate is and if they have openings in July.

It’s in a neighborhood called Mar Vista. A short bike or scooter ride from Venice Beach and/or Santa Monica. I think it’s a great location, but I’m biased. I’ll find out what the going rate is and if they have openings in July.

Sounds good.

Yo he completely scoffed at Kemba :rofl:

Gave him the Snoop in Baby Boy

maxresdefault.jpg

Kyrie signs with the Lakers which then forces KD to stay with the Warriors to combat the inevitable big 3 of LeBron/AD/Myrie

KD continues to drop his nutsack on LeBron’s head while getting zero credit

Kawhi and Kemba to the Clippers

Knicks eternal L solidified

Fully prepared fo dis :pimp:

Way too many places to eat in LA to narrow it down to a list. My favrite spot at the moment is Javier’s. They got one at the century city mall now. Everything on the menu is fire

The Knicks won the third pick in the NBA draft at last week’s lottery and have not ruled out packaging the pick in an Anthony Davis blockbuster to New Orleans, where Zion Williamson will soon call home. That would mean the 6-7 swingman from Canada would never don a Knicks uniform. “I think he brings something to the table they really don’t have right now,” Devoe told The Post in a phone interview from the Atlanta campus. ‘He’s a fearless scorer who wants to come in and be one of the top guys right away. He wants the ball in his hands. He didn’t drop down from high school to college. He’ll be one of the top guys in the NBA. He has that dog in him and competitiveness in him that separates him from a lot of people.” NY Post
Read more at http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumors.shtml#WvBydjGiYZKu4umL.99

ja
rj
zion?

:nerd:

ad
kd
zion
kyrie/kawhi?

You can go around doing this half and half you pick a side and go all in on that. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom