**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NY media sources are saying the Nets are willing to try to pair Kyrie and DLo.

But what’s really funny is they could make moves to pair Kyrie and KD with the Nets young guys including DLo

Won’t happen but they could and would be smart to do so if they had the opportunity

Last edited:
the lakers dont have to keep ingram too you know. im looking at this from the pelicans pov,btw.

No doubt.

I don't care about the Pel's well-being and would be happy to see the lakers get the better end of the deal.

After they pick Zion and he inevitably comes to the conclusion that he doesn't want to live in that city past his rookie deal, I'm pretty sure basketball in New Orleans is done and they'll relocate.

Listening to the krawczynski pod, wouldn’t mind the wolves landing Igor and bzdelik as the offensive and defensive coordinators. Long shots but seem like obvious fits

Kawhi needs to be a Laker. That’s the only way he can prove what some are saying he is ... he’s definitely current top 5 right now... he could be current top 3 if he’s a Laker and playing w/ the 2nd GOAT, who makes all his teammates better.

Kawhi needs to be a Laker. That’s the only way he can prove what some are saying he is ... he’s definitely current top 5 right now... he could be current top 3 if he’s a Laker and playing w/ the 2nd GOAT, who makes all his teammates better.

F2B064B7-BB05-4CB2-B291-FE2ADC694DC4.gif

Man, really starting to hit me that we’re getting into the really dead part of the year for hoops. I’ll try again to get into the WNBA, but hasn’t happened for me yet.

And why does FIBA 2019 have to start at the end of August? Can’t they move that **** up to July? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom