Relationship/girl help thread. Vol. semi long distance (Edit: Update on page 5)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So let me ask you this..when she comes back would you be willing to work things out with her? I only ask because from how you described her in another thread she sounded pretty solid.

Definitely. No question. I wont ask her to wait for me, but if she's single when she comes back...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So let me ask you this..when she comes back would you be willing to work things out with her? I only ask because from how you described her in another thread she sounded pretty solid.

Definitely. No question. I wont ask her to wait for me, but if she's single when she comes back...

not to be mean... but a flight attendant is a career?

I'm sorry you're having a hard time in your relationship. Hope you find the balance that you're happy with.

not to be mean... but a flight attendant is a career?

I'm sorry you're having a hard time in your relationship. Hope you find the balance that you're happy with.

Holy #$*@!...how many people she cooked for!?...lol

If she's worth it, which it appears she is...step up and be mature about it...let her stack her money and get caught up with debt...she will appreciate you for that...after that year passes you guys will be more serious about each other and perhaps your relationship has matured even more...worry about a family then, right now you are way ahea of yourself bro, you are freaking out and the last thing you want is for her to know this...that will be It for your relationship....keep your cool, be patient and reap the benefits in a year or so...it will be so worth it, I think successful long distance relationships are the most rewarding type, simply because of all the obstacles you must overcome to make it work.

Holy #$*@!...how many people she cooked for!?...lol

If she's worth it, which it appears she is...step up and be mature about it...let her stack her money and get caught up with debt...she will appreciate you for that...after that year passes you guys will be more serious about each other and perhaps your relationship has matured even more...worry about a family then, right now you are way ahea of yourself bro, you are freaking out and the last thing you want is for her to know this...that will be It for your relationship....keep your cool, be patient and reap the benefits in a year or so...it will be so worth it, I think successful long distance relationships are the most rewarding type, simply because of all the obstacles you must overcome to make it work.

Back
Top Bottom