Relationship Issue: Get Out Now?

Toss her to the bushes OP. A Woman is to make your life easier, anything that makes life harder needs to be tossed to the bushes.

OP wait are you the girl in the relationship?

I'm taking shots.

She only with your *** because you probz make good money.

I would leave her. at 26 your probably trying to find a good one to hold you down. How she gonna hold you down when she leaving all the damn time :lol:

Know your worth son. Relationships shouldn't be this hard. You meet someone, you click with them, and you bubble.

NT CATS.....STOP SETTLING. YOUR EMBARRASSING US.

Look at Ksteezy's situation....that poor girl had to settle for him....now she gotta take pics of him everywhere they go.... :lol:

I'm sorry but if you're not even married and someone gives you these types of problems break up immediately. Do not trade in your time for something you don't even see going long term
Agreed.

If her cop out is to walk away and not have the ability to discuss the issues, then that's a red flag. Your relationship won't go far if she won't communicate with you or try to solve the issue.

Nt, im having some problems with a chick I am dating right now. Whenever we have an argument or disagreement she leaves. Its like the first sign of an issue she completely shuts down and does not want to talk. She tends to act real immature and never communicates her feelings. Whats crazy is she is 10 years older than me (Im 26) but I feel like I am more mature. What would you do in a situation like this? Yes she looks good and no sorry no pics because she still is my girl at the moment.

Here are some examples of arguments:
We just had an argument because I laughed when she snored in her sleep. She got really angry and left. In hindsight i should not have laughed because the snoring is embarrassing to her but she never communicated that to me.

Another time she got mad and told me not to touch her when we were sleeping. I got to close to her and she said I wasn't listening and was trying to control her. She also made a comment about me raping her. She said, "so I'm just supposed to let you touch on me or rape me because we are in a relationship "

I'm begginning to think she has some mental issues. I don't want to break up with her if I'm the problem though.

Whay are your thoughts on this? Ever had a similar situation?
RUN BOI!

Enjoy becoming a registered sex offender for wrapping your arms around our girl while she sleeps if u stay OP

She stay leaving u for her real bf she been on and off wit for 10 years that aint **** but she still thinks he's gonna change but wants to leave at the same time and is forcing herself to like u cuz she thinks she deserves better but she doesn't ....get out b

She stay leaving u for her real bf she been on and off wit for 10 years that aint **** but she still thinks he's gonna change but wants to leave at the same time and is forcing herself to like u cuz she thinks she deserves better but she doesn't ....get out b
Just listen to this. 

So which one is Tyrone?

Soooooo

She stabbed her ex and you were cool with that :lol:

Op dead in the house and she ran off

Rip Z

Last edited:
Havent done anything yet. Tried to talk to her again and she wasn't with it. She said i just want to fight. She says I'm confrontational but cats in here calling me beta...lol. I have a mild attitude as you can see. Obviously, I need to get out. How i go about doing that I am not totally sure. We just got back from picking out stuff for her kitchen remodel. We have not been talking much though. Everything is in motion but i have to pay the remaining 2k to the company we are using. Should I pay them or leave it to her? I did say i would pay and hate going against my word. Not sure if she uses me for money or not...I live alone and have very low expenses. Tough situation but i know i need to get out of it and probably take a little break to find myself. All the posts have really opened my eyes. Need to get my life back together.

Havent done anything yet. Tried to talk to her again and she wasn't with it. She said i just want to fight. She says I'm confrontational but cats in here calling me beta...lol. I have a mild attitude as you can see. Obviously, I need to get out. How i go about doing that I am not totally sure. We just got back from picking out stuff for her kitchen remodel. We have not been talking much though. Everything is in motion but i have to pay the remaining 2k to the company we are using. Should I pay them or leave it to her? I did say i would pay and hate going against my word. Not sure if she uses me for money or not...I live alone and have very low expenses. Tough situation but i know i need to get out of it and probably take a little break to find myself. All the posts have really opened my eyes. Need to get my life back together.
They way I say it. Pay the 2k, you wouldn't want her coming after you in small claims court. She's crazy, remember?

If you have things at her place stealthily remove them in a suitcase. I guess when you can access the home when she's not there do it then.

Then meet up with her at an open location where people can see you, perhaps a business with security cams, and break up with her.

If she flips out she looks crazy, and she can't lie on you say you raped her or some crazy mess.

Last edited:
so you're paying to remodel her kitchen while Tyrone is remodeling her cooch?  Mr L, you know you done f'd up, right?  

Make sure you haven't gotten her pregnant and just cut her off.  Shes constantly disrespecting you while spending your money.  No need to have a convo; just cut her off.  

Honestly, I dont think there is anyone else she is having sex with. We get it in every other day. Most time multiple days back to back. There is not much time for her to **** someone else. I mean...unless she is a super ho. We have sex alot. I am 26 years old and in shape b...we go at it. I dont see sexual infedelity. If she is with someone else it's proabably more emotional than physical...but you never know with people these days.

The whole thing is stupid though.

Honestly, both of you sound immature. She's upset that you made fun of her snoring.

You are upset that she's upset over a joke. Now you want to break up. How about you just don't date ever? Because you and another person would annoy each other too much.

On the real. It happens all the time in relationships. She's ignoring you  until she's calm and maybe thinks about it.  She didn't blow up and beat you upside the head.  Slash your tires because of it . Why be together if you're going to breakup over nonsense?

She sounds Latino(a). I don't think your stupid OP. The crazy yambs are among the finest and most addictive. She's not going to physically cheat on a 26 yr old unless there is money involved.

Just dust it off and charge her to the game. Do it now because your life is at steak.

wait she drives a bmv , has the male yambs on deck n she alpha is she an 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom