Relationships in college????

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

IMO I dont see the difference between relationships in college and relationships out of college

however, this might just be my anger talking.

Personally, that whole, "i'm in college" thing is a cop-out
so true.
co-sign. U only get 3 great women in ur life OP. If u feel she could be the one, then take the leap of faith. If it doesn't work out, just alesson learned. Don't let a potential great one go for the sake of bein single in college. It's overrated unless u really gettin buckets on some Wilt Cnotion. I learned that the hard way

How much do you really love her if you will let smashing random girls out weigh the your "love" for her. Come on man. Girl who has put up with yonon-sense deserves more respect than that. Not to crap on you OP but man these post make me heated. I know we are all young but do we really lack key decisionmaking and long term outlook?

Originally Posted by pinoynoplayah

Id pop that one time.

But Id say. #*@% relationships in collage. Part and #*@% %!!$#!!.
collage
collage
collage
sick.gif

You don't to take advice from this guy, OP. If you have those strong feelings for her, take that step. If you know that you'll be hurt if she was withanother dude, take that step. like stated before me, college isn't an excuse

Listen to me. I beg of you. This is from experience.
wink.gif

Freshman and Sophomore year...explore. Get it out of your system. Anything past that, it is time for you to find yourself a good college woman with her head onstraight.

I'm not talking about some new Freshman chick. She may not survive past her first semester. And then...she's back at home away from you. She can'ttrust you. You can't trust her. Most likely, she'll be going straight into the workforce while going to school part-time...probably going for anAssociate's Degree or something and taking forever to obtain that. Not completely bashing an Associate's Degree but...come on.

Get serious with a college woman preferably already in her 3rd or 4th year that is involved on campus and has a PLAN with her life. You DO NOT want to jackaround your entire college career only to find yourself single and frequently meeting loser females at the club already on child #2 with baby daddy drama, 2rinky dink jobs, and a lack of education.

Meanwhile, much of the good women that you passed on are either taken or have moved far away from you due to their CAREER.

LISTEN TO ME!

i am in the same situation right now, this thread applies to me too. there's a girl i'm feeling, and i THINK there's mutual interest, but i keepwondering if it'll be worth it in the end. i'm a 3rd year btw...she is as well.

I wouldn't suggest it...too many women and too much fun to be had....this is a chance for you to do whatever w/o all the complications.

On the other hand, my bet friebd started dating his girl sophomore year and they married last January. The relationship was solid for 8, now 9, years.

Don't worry about us or your friends...do what feel right for you. Me and my friend both had a lot of fun, although I finished up after him. I think thewoman brings stability and keeps you away from some trouble, but I preferred trying to hit everything moving.

Back
Top Bottom