Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

hey guys, mind if i ask does the m7 advance fit true to size? im like a sz13 in most jordans however with kobes and lebrons i wear a sz14.. which size should i go for? help appreciated.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

the box is nicer than the shoe....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. the shoes are terrible looking.

Did these come in 8.5? If so, I got a lot of stuff on eBay to trade for a pair (Away Model).

Did these come in 8.5? If so, I got a lot of stuff on eBay to trade for a pair (Away Model).

They are ok looking. He should've came to the wizards and gave us some nice red white and blue PEs. Haha and some wins...

They are ok looking. He should've came to the wizards and gave us some nice red white and blue PEs. Haha and some wins...

I want a pair of the white or blue ones so badly, but 250-300 for some Melos? MELOS? Come on man. Would rather double up on my Banned I's or spend a couple more dollars and get some YOTR's for that type of money. Just ridiculousness. Resellers are the worst. Set the damn market so unreasonably high that if you actually do make a reasonable offer, it comes off like you're lowballing them, when you really aren't.

I want a pair of the white or blue ones so badly, but 250-300 for some Melos? MELOS? Come on man. Would rather double up on my Banned I's or spend a couple more dollars and get some YOTR's for that type of money. Just ridiculousness. Resellers are the worst. Set the damn market so unreasonably high that if you actually do make a reasonable offer, it comes off like you're lowballing them, when you really aren't.

Wow, these shoes are very nice. I wish they were a GR. I would definitely hoop in them.

Wow, these shoes are very nice. I wish they were a GR. I would definitely hoop in them.

Back
Top Bottom