Release Date on Freddy K Dunks?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

OneTrueSoul got it right. LRG didn't use the exact same name, just the inspiration wit an alteration here and there. For example if Nike woulda called em the "Nightmare on (enter street Nike is located)" then they prolly woulda got away wit it. Thought u knew bout this Ry
wink.gif
better get ya knowledge up fool.lol

When did nike use the name? You have to realize that those nicknames are created by kids on NT and ISS and reps maybe. Freddy ain't on the box.They're just as inspired by Elm street as that sweater...if not LESS.

there are 3 pairs on flightclub.com in sizes 8.5, 9 and 10, and they're only 2 grand
roll.gif

seriously though... if these sneakers were only a sample, wouldn't they only be available in a size 9?

U have a point Bootleg ed. Maybe the blood didn't make to good an impression.lol. I think they shoulda been highs tho. Woulda been more appealin......atleast to me

U have a point Bootleg ed. Maybe the blood didn't make to good an impression.lol. I think they shoulda been highs tho. Woulda been more appealin......atleast to me

Everyone is missing the point on why I brought this thread back...... Nike produced sizes other than 9's so they were produced before they "gotscrapped" (if that's even true). How did people get these kicks????????? Or is it gonna be a fall release?? Does anyone really know.

These shoes went into limited production...there are sizes....hence flightclub having 3 pairs.....I have not heard anything about the shoes being released frommy Nike rep, but anything is possible....

Yea seen a but load on the bay of e's....been curious but if they were official, they'd go for a lot more than 125....unlike many, I did like thekicks...I liked them a lot but oh well...if they drop, they drop, if not, oh well

Back
Top Bottom