Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

I'm hoping it's the lows, need a new pair, and playoff lows while we're at it.

The beasts are gonna eat up those xiv's even though they rotted on shelves.

Chromes mean a lot to me. My pair finally broke down on me. So this announcement is right on time.

Recently sold my high school pair through RIF-LA, great shoe but in my late 20's I can't see myself wearing 8's ever again. Quality on the original shoe was super on point.

^Nice avy.

Personally, I wish Jordan Brand would put more energy into releasing new colors that are actually good, rather than selling us shoes we've already bought and calling it "remastering". But whatever, I'm not in their demographic any more.

I still got mines from 03' they dropped MAY my Junior yr glad to see these comeback the VIII'S are my favorite Basketball shoes...

On my not so humble brag,

I guess I wouldnt mind a 3rd pair..
nthat.gif
these are dope !!! are they PEs or some rare unreleased sample

ive never seen them before
smokin.gif
  and do you have IG bro ??

Last edited:
:lol: ^

The best thing about those exclusive Negative 8s is ,whenever u put em on they change U,& the entire area where youre wearing em to this. v-v-v-v

@"AIRMAXDISCIPLE" Nah, I dont do i.g.,facebook, or any public social domains.

I more like.... "Lay in the cut, an keep a real low pro, cause if I gotta make a move, son, they not gonna know"
-Type

Last edited:
@"AIRMAX" :smile: Yea ,I guess thatll suffice for my title,"MONOPOLIZE-aka-"The E-Ninja" :wink:

Ill get on forums and build with those with common interests , but putting the government handle out there ,aint my thing.

Those I mess with know where to find me, those I deemed suspect,can keep guessing .:lol:

Back
Top Bottom