Remastered Program So Far. What next?

“Made in Italy” would be the ultimate gimmick, just put a factory in Italy, use the same materials, and let people believe that Italy has some sort of unicorn cow and a workforce with superior knowledge at pressing the buttons to the automated stitching assembly line (because they still won’t be handmade).

Hey I support a gimmick if its that creative and requires that much effort to carry out. Id walk around telling everybody about my italian leather 2's :lol:.

Its like everybody talking about their "foreign" car. At this point half the toyotas are made in USA, its not an example of luxory the average person doesnt have the means for anymore..Brands, manufactoring, quality has changed

Call it what you want. For the price the shoes better be comfortable and durable, more so than anything priced below it. So far the answer to that is no so I refuse to pay their prices. No nostalgia is changing my stance either. People need to wise up. I know the next argument is “what do you expect they’re retros” which I get but I can buy a shoe at 100 bucks (on sale) that I can actually wear all day with no problems or quality issues.

I don’t know, call me old

Last edited:
upload_2019-2-3_8-57-47.jpeg

Only 2 versions of the XVI BLACK/Red has released.
OG
CDP retro
upload_2019-2-3_8-59-6.gif

C’mon JB my time on this earth is limited.

Man these ARE high school to me. I need these done correct. The CDP was trash
OG’s
80F0AA72-4BCB-417A-BE73-EDCC96E4A37A.jpeg

CDP retro
8DB4E5C9-EF54-4666-BB77-504974F8BE68.jpeg

F5533CBA-C492-49A7-9CF5-34154458A9E1.jpeg

I wouldn’t call the cdp trash, just because out of the whole cdp pack it was accurate to the og in terms of tech and materials used.

Wasn’t comfortable but it wasn’t in my true size 10.(9.5)

Honorable mention to 16.5 cause i was getting buckets in those before the cdp 16 got retro’ed.

My personal jb grail in the black/red colorway.

CDP has that trash cardboard sole setup. Feels like you’re walking on the ground. Trash

The CDP’s were shoe for shoe the absolute worst line up of shoes from a quality standpoint.

I’m all about preserving OGs at this point

Way too much stuff dropping and way too many trash colorways mixed in between

Would love for some models to be put on ice for awhile but don’t think that’s fonna happen

Oh course. Had the entire set. Yes I had the OG’s too in navy and red

We’re entitled to our opinions.
But i gonna disagree on the “trash” you implied on the 16 cdp.

The quality and comfort was up there and i beat those things to hell and back.

The cdp 16 was decent. But overall most of those packs were pretty bad. The 11/12 pack was the most disappointing of all. Bred 11 is my all time fav shoe and they just totally destroyed it. The Taxis were so so but nowhere near the og.

Best overall cdp was the 10/13. Both shoes were done fairly well and I still rock both to this day.

Taxis from the CDP are better then so so. Of course not as good as OG’s but a very good retro IMO. My pair still looks great.

I just hope Gentry doesn’t try to make Nike Air or OG details Exclusive again. I think that was his intention behind dropping the Varsity Red 6s as GRs, but the Infrared pack was a QS.

He might drop the rest of the 3-6 with Jumpmans as GRs, then drop a super limited Nike Air version.

We got White/Red 2’s in ‘14 right before the remastered series started I remember buying my sister a pair. I remember thinking about getting a pair but I don’t like the weird 3/4 height they’ve been doing with 2 retro’s. Other than that they looked pretty good. I’m a fan of the direction Nike has been going in with retros. Bought a pair of ‘18 Concords this morning from a surprise restock due to the Super Bowl our in the city today and the quality is damn near night and day compared to the ‘11’s when I was comparing the two. I bought the 11’s for resell a month after they released for $320 mind you :smh: Jordan’s are not only easy to get compared to back then but they’re MUCH better quality.

The cdp 16 was decent. But overall most of those packs were pretty bad. The 11/12 pack was the most disappointing of all. Bred 11 is my all time fav shoe and they just totally destroyed it. The Taxis were so so but nowhere near the og.

Best overall cdp was the 10/13. Both shoes were done fairly well and I still rock both to this day.

Sole seperation on my shadows late last year. Didn’t buy the remastered due to those being wearable at the time. 13s still holding up strong though.

wc3, fire red and grape 5s, raptor 7. I heard the military blue 4s might rerelease again so that would be another cop

white/red VIII and blk/red VIII's, Playoff VII's,

Praying Gentry has no say on what gets released. 2018 was a fun time to buy/collect Jordans and hell it brought me back after years of being away due to "dark ages of late 2011 - 2015.

white/red VIII and blk/red VIII's, Playoff VII's,

Praying Gentry has no say on what gets released. 2018 was a fun time to buy/collect Jordans and hell it brought me back after years of being away due to "dark ages of late 2011 - 2015.

Yea same. As long as things stay the way they have the last couple years I’ll keep buying.

I am dying for an OG 17 retro I can’t believe they skipped over them and went with the stupid 17 plus instead those are trash in comparison! The Trophy Room 17s are one of the nicest Airs EVER and show how much potential they have for some fire new colorways. I’d love to see a suede/royal blue color way like 18 on that shoe. Or even an all red and black color way like the recent Toro 18.

Just off the top of my head we still haven't gotten:

I: metallic orange, metallic purple, metallic green
II: chicago, chicago "home"
III: (non gimmick) white cement, fire red
IV: fire red, military blue
V: 3M fire red, black tongue, grape
VI: white infrared, carmine, sport blue
VII: charcoal, cardinal, olympic
VIII: playoff, bugs bunny
IX: dark charcoal, olive
X: steel, powder blue, sacramento, seattle, new york
XI: playoff, columbia
XII: white/red, playoff, taxi, obsidian
XIII: playoff/all-star, flint

Just to name a few.
JB needs to start spacing out og retro releases, because if they keep pulling out all the stops there won't be much left to retro. I feel like they will eventually need to do 1:1 og retros to keep people interested and willing to buy the same colorways again.

Back
Top Bottom