Remember Peggy Bundy?

Do you remember Peggy Bundy, Al never wanted to give her the old pipe game. I think it's because Al had hit so much he was tired of it, I mean she was hishigh school sweet heart. You can only take so much of the same vagina on a consistent basis.

I don't think I'll get married until I'm like 30 or 35, I just want to try out vagina's, when I'm 30 I'll be dating girls that are 21years old, and it's what it is.

-Jacob

laugh.gif

I had some pretty interesting dreams about Peggy Bundy when I was a youngin'.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I use to have intense thoughts about Nikki Cox from unhappily ever after, I thought she was so hot. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't knowwhat my spot was, my spot is my nipples when they get rubbed its like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I use to have intense thoughts about Nikki Cox from unhappily ever after, I thought she was so hot. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't know what my spot was, my spot is my nipples when they get rubbed its like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

too much information.

After watching Married w/ children for so long. I found peggy annoying. She would alway ruined Al's dreams. hahaha
but still one of my fav shows.

off topic... but kinda on topic...

kelly bundy, in real life... had breast cancer... and got both her chesticles removed.

RIP.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

off topic... but kinda on topic...

kelly bundy, in real life... had breast cancer... and got both her chesticles removed.

RIP.
Implants

Do you remember Peggy Bundy, Al never wanted to give her the old pipe game. I think it's because Al had hit so much he was tired of it, I mean she was his high school sweet heart. You can only take so much of the same vagina on a consistent basis.
word, bottomless breadsticks only keep you at the Olive Garden for so long.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Do you remember Peggy Bundy, Al never wanted to give her the old pipe game. I think it's because Al had hit so much he was tired of it, I mean she was his high school sweet heart. You can only take so much of the same vagina on a consistent basis.
word, bottomless breadsticks only keep you at the Olive Garden for so long.
l_eb249b777e2b45789965d6400dda4399.jpg

Back
Top Bottom