Remember Pokemon..Pics*

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

149.png

pimp.gif

um........where is the mmorpg version of this? is it coming out on the Wii HD next yr?

Dragonite
pimp.gif

Who here use to hustle Pokemon cards in school **raises hand**

Had this lil shop around my way that would have mad exclusive cards. The ones that were still in Japanese. Would always save up my lunch money just so I could cop and show off on some, "yeahhh, I got dat 'you aint even seen dis one here before'" swag. And then one day, ninjas got jealous, and straight robbed me during gym class (had all my exclusives in my jacket, and when I wasn't looking because I was ballin', haters went and stole on me). Even took my black star Team rocket Mewto...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Worst day of like pokemon collecting life, though, was when I came home one day to discover that my mom had thrown away ALL my cards. ALLL of them. Not only pokemon, but my X-MEN (X-Factor) and Spiderman cards. Her reason--"because they're demonic"...me =
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...#rageface, her =
grin.gif
grin.gif
+ troll face.

Seriously didn't speak to her for a good min. But then I got hungry, so I had no choice but to talk to her and beg for some food...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn I miss those cards...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Benssick

Originally Posted by PRIME

Whats good though? NT server? Ya'll don't want that beef with me and my squad 
nerd.gif

http://pokemon-online.eu/http://pokemon-online.eu/

info? on link
You make a trainer, build a squad, and its all in a battle arena pretty much. No training, no walking around, just fantasy Pokemon season 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just built my squad, but I'm trying to figure out how to get into the servers to battle 
mad.gif

i remember going to my friends house to show off i had just beaten the pokemon league. only to find out he had already beat it too 
laugh.gif

Whats good though? NT server? Ya'll don't want that beef with me and my squad 
nerd.gif

http://pokemon-online.eu/http://pokemon-online.eu/

info? on link
You make a trainer, build a squad, and its all in a battle arena pretty much. No training, no walking around, just fantasy Pokemon season 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just built my squad, but I'm trying to figure out how to get into the servers to battle 
mad.gif
Which do i download? they give me 4 options. and Do they got the OG Pokemon? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

''it hurt itself in confusion'' when you only needed to get one last hit in
30t6p3b.gif

digimon had better designs though

images
6401703g69.gif

Charizard, Alakazam, Mewtwo, Dragonite, Blastoise & Venosaur > any team.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Newer versions are weak, the kids don't know....they don't know
This. Nintendo needs to stop !+$@%+%+*%* and re-release red, blue & yellow. Preferably on iOS/Android.

info? on link
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Which do i download? they give me 4 options. and Do they got the OG Pokemon? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I used to have this thing in HS (like 2007) where you could battle a team of pokemon against people all around the world. You would choose your pokemon, pick its eligible to learn moves, choose its level and realistic stats for it then battle people. You could even choose which pokemon game sprites you wanted to use and what item you wanted it to hold. I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it was called Pokemon NetBattle. They had servers and junk you could so you could play people at various skill levels or rulesets. You guys should check it out.
***Just looked into it and it is still around just Google 'Pokemon NetBattle download'. Apparently it fell off in popularity since I played (pokemon eventually added wi-fi so thats probably why) but you guys should still look into it if you got an itch you want to scratch***

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

This. Nintendo needs to stop !+$@%+%+*%* and re-release red, blue & yellow. Preferably on iOS/Android.

gpSPhone or gameboy4iphone for iOS
gameboid for android (i think)
and google a rom
thats your best bet for the foreseeable future
ohwell.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Nintendo: iOS apps "absolutely not under consideration"[/h1]
by Kelly Hodgkins Sep 15th 2011 at 10:00AM

nintendo3ds.jpg

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata confirmed to a Japanese news organization that the games maker will not develop games for iOS. When asked about Nintendo creating games for iOS, the Nintendo head said, "This is absolutely not under consideration."

This comment follows months of discussion about Nintendo's future in the portable gaming market. Once the reigning champion with the Gameboy, Nintendo is struggling. Sales of the 3DS are lagging and its stock has taken a hit. In August, shareholders supposedly demanded Nintendo consider iOS as a platform for its games. Back then, Iwata said that won't happen as long as he's in charge and judging from his recent statement, his stance has not changed.

Link

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

This. Nintendo needs to stop !@#@@$##$!$ and re-release red, blue & yellow. Preferably on iOS/Android.

The hell is he doing keeping Ember attack on a Charizard?!

definitely my favorite childhood cartoon of all time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 my favorite pokemon is bulbasaur
pimp.gif

i still have all of my holographic cards

Back
Top Bottom