Remember the Jordan Swift 6?

Ah yes, these and the other XV-inspired ones, the Masterpiece I think it was called? Can't say I was ever a big fan.

Actually one of my favorite Jordans ever, sig shoe or not. I have the white and black pair in like superb condition but I never wear them cus they're back home. Love em to death though.

memba dem wen i was young thinkin dere hard 2 put on cuz da way it looks lol. idk y but it has baseball vibe 2 me

I like the Lakers colorway. I remember loving the fact we had a JB member on our team. The best Team Jordan was the original Black/White pair. I messed up not getting those when they re realeased them.

Yea i rememba
pimp.gif

Had 'em, played 1 game in 'em, then returned 'em. Did not fit my feet well at all. The laces pinched so hard at the top of the shoe, wearing multiple pairs of socks didn't help.

i had the white/black pair back in the day probably one of my first jordans and i remember playing in them indoor and then the zipper popped....those were my first pair I ever sent back to nike for a voucher. They were nice when I had them, way better than the 15s thats for sure.

yeah i had these back in elementary school...always wanted the white and black colorway but never got em...i was happy with the black ones...sick sneakers tho

Back
Top Bottom