Remember There was a Ban on Posting Scantily Clad Women?

I remeber that one thread that went on for pages with just pissed off NTers that didnt like the new words or phrases that were no longer acceptable..

word to Captain Planet.

9851d1258671519-asmos-regarding-fort-defense-medals-boo-man.gif

what exactly is supposed to come of a thread like this?
*bumps my "A lesson in dry snitching" thread*

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

HoldenMichael banned everybody who posted in the Big Booty megathread period. #%%@ was just criminal.

Many fallen soldiers

it was a massacre

hmmm.... stop snitchin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

semi old heads will remember when the term "rape" was banned when we talked about kicks
laugh.gif
then it got switched to "you got 8'd or Kobe'd"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What the hell? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] But I do remember when "rape" was outlawed.. I was posting in JB around that time.
smh.gif
[/color]

man i hope i didnt make that up outta nowhere
roll.gif
im pretty sure i saw it being used

You act like admins and mods all of a sudden forgot. People still get banned/warned for that and threads still get locked for that regularly. It is still against the ROC.

Remember when cats wasn't snitching and making mods think they were slacking so they tighten up?

I remember all of this. I think rules relaxed a bit because mod's found them selves surfing with one hand in these "questionable" threads. Word to Max B.

i remember when "no $%@%" and all the alternatives got banned.

the no posting mixtapes ban.

the ban on the word apple martini and ISS

I remember when Team Late Night had to change their sigs from "Te La Nig"

Some dude complained that the sig insinuated that the sig stood for "terrorize the Nig..." lol...

semi old heads will remember when the term "rape" was banned when we talked about kicks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I always thought that was the craziest thing to ban for.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I always thought that was the craziest thing to ban for.
I remember, dudes was using the word so casually. 

naw man you know you're an NT vet when you remember actual flaming and uncensored cuss words on this board word to NT's Evil Sister site

I do remember the term "rape" getting banned and dirty or meth saying it was such a serious thing in real life it shouldn't be abused on the board.

I remember people getting banned for mentioning another site.

Back
Top Bottom