Remember these?

" Poof "
laugh.gif

it was like a knockoff brand of Nerf
laugh.gif

I liked this brands footballs when i was a kidd because they were just foam footballs and they had a lil weight on'em so you could throw'em far

i didnt really like the nerf footballs cuz most of 'em had a gimmick to'em like those spiral curve lines or that whistler or somethin dumb.

i prefer a regular foam football

these in the picture are actually the mini ones

I saw'em at walmart and bought a couple cuz I hadnt seen em in years
eek.gif

heres a gif of me lauchin one to the other side of a super walmart
laugh.gif

LMFAO at your gif.

I remember I used to have one of these footballs when I couldn't find the nerf one at the store haha.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

" Poof "
laugh.gif

it was like a knockoff brand of Nerf
laugh.gif

I liked this brands footballs when i was a kidd because they were just foam footballs and they had a lil weight on'em so you could throw'em far

i didnt really like the nerf footballs cuz most of 'em had a gimmick to'em like those spiral curve lines or that whistler or somethin dumb.

i prefer a regular foam football

these in the picture are actually the mini ones

I saw'em at walmart and bought a couple cuz I hadnt seen em in years
eek.gif

heres a gif of me lauchin one to the other side of a super walmart
laugh.gif

I used to launch the crap out of them also in Wal-Mart
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. One time my brother-in-law threw the basketball poof at this old man's turban and knocked it sideways.

Originally Posted by KIMBO SLICE

throw like a girl, son.

its a pretty fluid release
laugh.gif

but now after analysing the video i may have a hitch in it right when my arm gets parallell to my ear

i'm gonna have to work on that in the offseason
laugh.gif

tall tees FTL.

But if you want, I got a bunch of tall tees that I'll ship out to you if you pay for shipping. They haven't seen any action for years now so I'llhelp a fellow NTer out
smile.gif

Unfortunately I only have up to like sz xxl or xxxl. Seems like you're rocking that 4x or something.

I use to throw those balls across the stores like that when nobody was around, when I was little. It was fun to hear old folks be like !##?

im going to do that one day when i go to walmart. just launch that *%++%. ill make sure to record it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom