Remembering 9/11 ----- 22 Years Later

I remember the picture of that one guy who jumped.

Don't know if he was ever identified.

There's a doc about that. HBO I think.

a7cdb04988b5ccf2e7fbf650e4f04b3f47e44c9704981692aed5d8d400cd10d8._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

Didn't Bush say he saw the first plane hit the towers on tv? :lol:

Only person to ever watch that clip :lol:

Its been 20 long years....R.i.p. to everyone that died on 9/11 and have suffered with 9/11 illnesses and died. 😢.

nice jahb nice jahb
jshortt jshortt
dinyc3st dinyc3st
FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

Where were you guys when the towers were hit?

Assuming you guys were born/are old enough to remember.
I was in Seventh Grade History class. We were in the suburbs of DC (Maryland), so cops and all that were all out throughout the area.

Grandparents and Uncles/Aunts were in New York, so definitely a difficult time for my parents. Thought it was a missile that hit the tower until my brother showed me it was a plane. Made me realize how big the towers really were.

That also was the first day I learned how to code by way of MUGEN. Curated my love of fighting games forever.

3rd day in high school of my freshmen year. School was on the west side of Manhattan and we heard a noise that was loud as one of the planes flew over our area. Then after the period ended the dean said to stay in your classroom and not move onto period 2. We were there for the full 2nd period and they finally told us what happened over the speakerphone. Had a classmate who lost his dad there as he worked at Cantor and I’m sure there were more but he’s the only one I recall well enough. We had a senior who lost his mom, dad, and 2 uncles. I can’t imagine the **** he went through.

My mom had to pick me up from school along with my friend and we walked across the Williamsburg bridge to get home. Most of us walked home that night but a few kids slept overnight. What a way to start going to high school and leaving your neighborhood consistently for the first time. I do remember going up those towers when I moved to the US during that first summer. And then to see it completely collapse like that…

What were the rumblings around your inner circles when it happened? Like who was responsible, what was gonna happen next, etc. The panic was wild.

I used to have a TV in my room with an alarm so it would cut on at a certain time. I woke up with the news already on and one of the towers already on fire. Had no idea what was going on, was half sleep and tryna figure it out. Then before I knew what was happening I watched the 2nd plane crash into the tower on live TV. Definitely one of the most mind blowing moments of my life.

The images from the day never get any less shocking, although as shocking as they were/are we were still spared a little since cell phones were still in their infancy.

Can’t imagine what would be going through my head if I was in all those people who perished position? Just thinking about it, the folks who were in those planes heading straight for the towers, the ones who jumped, or the ones who were still trapped in there as it all came crashing down. The ones who got vaporized in the towers as the planes hit, didn’t even know what hit them. Damn sad man!

Can’t imagine what would be going through my head if I was in all those people who perished position? Just thinking about it, the folks who were in those planes heading straight for the towers, the ones who jumped, or the ones who were still trapped in there as it all came crashing down. The ones who got vaporized in the towers as the planes hit, didn’t even know what hit them. Damn sad man!
The rate of speed the plane was traveling, the people in it didn't see the towers approach and apparently they wouldn't have felt a thing as it was instant

Watching Nat Geo channel special, “Bin Ladens hard drives”, dude had a pron collection.

Back
Top Bottom