Remembering: Never got one of those pics from chicks...

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Oh man, in middle school I used to get these all of the time.

same here. whoever had the most was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

found a bunch from HS yesterday...when i get my scanner goin i'm puttin people on blast on Facebook...lol

we called em Springfield pictures cuz if you lived in N. VA you went to Springfield mall to get them done...
roll.gif

you weren't livin if you didn't have a set of pics from there...

300902h.jpg

i'm in the middle...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hollywood shots!!

laugh.gif
I remember these
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
it was always the fat girls that gave me these too, I would throw them away asap

These pics were so stupid!!! I remember a girl I was talking to back in the day tried to get me to take one with her. I said "!#*$ naw!!!". Ya'llremember how the couples pics looked!!! Had them dudes looking gayer than a muther!

i Had shoe boxes full of these and letters girls used to write me from middle school through hs found it about 4 years ago sat down for like 2 hours read everyletter and looked at every pic just to reminisce then I tossed it..a 22 year old dude with shoe boxes full of pix of teenage girls wouldnt have been a goodlook if anybody ever found it haha.

hahaha, i still have a bunch of these from shortees back in the day in my closet somewhere amongst some junk! i can remember postin up at the mall and therewould be a line every weekend at the picture booth, with teenagers and sometimes young adults with their best outfits, squads, teams, h(o)trains, couples,babies and all!

smh.gif
at the hands on your knees slutty pose that we used tothink was so hot back then...
laugh.gif

Yal weren't cool and WNS if yal didn't get these in middle school.

They were like baseball cards almost. Whoever had the pics from the popular/fine girls was doing it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom