Removing Justin Bieber from the Internet

Not sure if this has been posted already...
Because children are our future, we return to the amusing and ongoing tale of Shaved Bieber. Created by New York web developer Greg Leuch in response to a research colleague's plea, Shaved Bieber is the free plug-in that blocks all mentions of ubiquitous teen singing sensation Justin Bieber from the user's computer. Clearly, this should recommend Greg to the Nobel committee – but instead it has mobilised Justin's army of protective young fans, who call themselves Beliebers.

"I swear," swore one, "if my mom ever tries to put the 'shaved bieber' program on our computers I WILL RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK."

Alas, how quickly impotent teen anguish turns to death threats.

"I know many things about you and I know where you live," runs a fairly typical example of what we might style the second wave of responses to Greg's treachery. "Just be aware I might appear behind you and shoot you with a gun."

Little tinkers. If you wish to bask in the full, developing story, Greg is posting the standout gems at shavedbieber.tumblr.com. For now, we'll play out with our Tween Commenter of the Week, who is 15-year-old Alex from Switzerland. "What you're doing is going back to world war two all over again," Alex explains. "Hitler wanted to erase Jews from society, you want to erase Justin Drew Bieber."

And on that bombshell, etc . . .

Link

Cliffs:
1. Plug in you can download that removes all mention of Bieber
2. His teen fans flipping out

is it that serious that they need a plug in? little girls will be little girls, if it aint him it'd be somebody else that they all ova

just like the rest of these kids, they only last until someone else comes around.
like what happened to Zach Effron and the Jonas Brothers?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

just like the rest of these kids, they only last until someone else comes around.
like what happened to Zach Effron and the Jonas Brothers?

Yeah that's true. I think Justin Bieber will end up just like the jonas brothers in the next year or so because some other teeny bopper pop artist will come along and take his place.

laugh.gif
 at one of my homegirls getting all emotional and defensive whenever me and the boys make fun of Beiber.
--The 2 American Idol finalists have more talent than this kid and they had to work for their fame.
smh.gif

Why is it that Older chicks would give it up to this kid? Playin this music at the club and girls tombout how they would bop him a new one. I just remind them that Chris Hanson isn't gender discriminative. 

Back
Top Bottom