*Rendering: Nike Trailblazer*

660w4sk.jpg

6aq7hhi.jpg

5xy1zyx.jpg

Feedback welcome!

Hmmm, Ben nice job! YOur Photoshop skills are improving really well. Did you use markers for the shoe? Man that shading is sick, really nice job! The opening at the top, the shape of it, thats something I dont like, I think the one on white-grey-green one looked much better. And I dont know about the arch part of the foot it looks interesting. Maybe wouldnt work, maybe would. Other then that, great job!
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

Nice work man
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Warren

Thanks for the comment Johnny!

Quote:
Did you use markers for the shoe?

Yep.

Quote:
The opening at the top, the shape of it, thats something I dont like, I think the one on white-grey-green one looked much better.

That shape of the opening is actually more or less the standard cut for trail shoes. The one on the white/gray/green may have looked better, but it certainly wouldn't have performed better.

Quote:
And I dont know about the arch part of the foot it looks interesting. Maybe wouldnt work, maybe would.

How so?

co-sign
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

The arch might be a bit too big, maybe you would be better off, stability and traction wise if you made the heel part a bit bigger and decreased the length of the arch. Now what I mean, just some little stuff, dont mean to criticise, amazing job! Man your marker work is crazy, wha kind of markers do you use? Copic?
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

I use Prismacolor markers and pencils. I've never used Copic, but these were a lot cheaper so I just went with them.

Quote:
that will sell really well at JC Penny for $59.99

LOL....it's actually meant to be an ultra-lightweight trail runner, but I guess they don't look as unique as they would perform.

Quote:
I forgot to mention, your drawing skills are very impressive! Nice work

Thanks!

Well I suppose they wouldn't perform that unique compared to other high-end trail shoes, but I meant more in comparison to the other shoes you'd find at JCPenny. They're unique in the sense that they're designed to be very lightweight with a suspension-esque ouesole. They also have a unique lining material that I forget to mention in the tech explanation. But overall I agree, the design doesn't stand out as something that's innovative.

Back
Top Bottom