RENDERING: Nike VC VI *updated*

Updated with a proper rendering. The colorway should make the shoe resemble more of a shuttle now. Hope you enjoy.

2rwlzte.jpg

This was originally for the DRC: revive a dead sig line. I guess I could have posted it in there. Anyways I pulled out an old sketch from back in '04 or'05. And I never got around to doing it. But since I got wacom tablet recently, I've been taking old sketches and doing little rendering studies withthem. And this is the result of one of em. The idea was originally inspired by aircraft/space shuttles, etc... There is a tpu heel cradle that sits atop theshox, and their is foamposite forefoot cradle that is also augmented by synthetic overlays. Upper has a zipper enclosure and ankle strap for support. I figurethe forefoot would have lunarlite foam, even though i doubt VC would like that. Also I have 2 configurations, one uses regular shox, and the other uses theair/shox found on the Shox experience. The 2nd one really happend all by accident as i accidentally deleted the shox color layer and i got a cool clear effect.Any comments are welcome.

358194i.jpg

w/ Air at heel
v64rut.jpg

i love the air shox version! i hope that tech makes it to the court soon.

anybody know how the runners felt?

great job!

^ haven't worn em personally but Ive heard nothing but positive about them from customers and a few ppl that work with me and have them

Sweet arch...good to see a design from you...I def. get a whole NASA/shuttle feel....

derrty-them are HOT!!
I love the air in the shox
i saw some running shoes with the air in the shox
VC needs some knew kicks
i even like the PE shox he has at HOH right now

Back
Top Bottom