RENDERING: Nike Zoom Flyght

An old idea I decided to render fully as an exercise to get ready for the big stuff.  Name is lame, but what can I do.  Basic idea was a culmination of many past flight shoes.  Didnt really have a good idea of how I wanted the outsole to look, so that bit was rushed.  Hope you enjoy.

Lateral

Medial

Outsole

I like them there sick, matter of fact i got to do something shoe related in my econ class and im going to use these pics. If thats ok with you haha

Wow arch, Nice to see a new rendering from you...They are indeed very sick...They look to be very lightweight...Honestly one of my favorite renderings in a while...

I love the outsole and how you have just the rubber herringbone strips over the carbon fiber...

NIIIIIICE! very well rendered! knowing this was just practice i think the idea for the outsole is something you could use, though having a full carbon fiber plate would prolly make it pretty stiff to wear...

its not full carbon.  the plate is shaped like the xi's.  what youre seeing in the forefoot, is actually a digital camo graphic print.  obviously its hard to tell

For some reason, I could see Adrian Peterson wearing these on the field. Dope nonetheless
pimp.gif

Those are super nice, great job with those. I love the sole design imo the best part of the shoe

Originally Posted by Archeever

its not full carbon.  the plate is shaped like the xi's.  what youre seeing in the forefoot, is actually a digital camo graphic print.  obviously its hard to tell

ah, i see...verrrry niiiice!

Originally Posted by nocomment6

simple, clean, clear, nice job. Did you render with a tablet PC?
Nah.  I did use a wacom every now and then for certain parts, but mostly mouse.

Nice Job Archeever I really like the detail. The digital camo is dope. Where did you find that print? also check out my blog designsbyesandy.blogspot.com maybe you can give me some comments on my designs? 

VERY nice rendering Arch! I like the mesh for the inner bootie, the asymetric toe, the digital camo, how at the heel, the highest flywire strand bends off to go over the ankle (not sure how functional that is, but it's a sweet detail. Flywire is all in the PU anyways!)

One thing I'm not feeling is the bottom part of the plastic trim around the ankle. It really caught my eye, because of the highlight and contrast. I like how the lines follows the inner bootie and the flywire, but it looks pretty massive compared to the rest of the design (everything else looks so light). Maybe make it less beveled? Make an offset inside to take off material?

Dope stuff as always.

Thanks for the feedback guys

creativiT, youre totally right about that flywire bending, haha. As for the ankle piece, I can see what youre saying. I just wanted it to look more substantial I guess. I'd like to refine it a lil more, maybe explore the concept a lil more. But it is what it is. Nothing really special conceptually. I might take the outsole idea for another shoe, as it was always something I wanted to render.

Back
Top Bottom