Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy's Concord XI right shoe patent leather before and after. If you notice the really bad creasing and the cut in the patent leather. This is something new for the patent leather. I removed the creases and repaired the cut in the patent leather.

Before

After

Billy's Concord XI right shoe patent leather before and after. If you notice the really bad creasing and the cut in the patent leather. This is something new for the patent leather. I removed the creases and repaired the cut in the patent leather.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe outer mesh before and after. Notice the back mesh and the stitching being dirty. I deep cleaned and whitened the mesh behind the netting and the stitching.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe outer mesh before and after. Notice the back mesh and the stitching being dirty. I deep cleaned and whitened the mesh behind the netting and the stitching.

Before

After

Billy's Concord XI left shoe inner patent leather after removing the creases and fixing the patent leather.

Before

After

Billy's Concord XI left shoe inner patent leather after removing the creases and fixing the patent leather.

Before

After

Jay's Playoff XII left shoe back after whitening the back of the midsole and brightening up the red 23. I just want to note. I dont use Retrobrite or Seaglow for this process.

Before

After

Jay's Playoff XII left shoe back after whitening the back of the midsole and brightening up the red 23. I just want to note. I dont use Retrobrite or Seaglow for this process.

Before

After

Some of you may know that Im apart of this documentary. It is know going to focus only on me. The title has also changed to The Renegade. I cant wait for you guys to see what happened to me and what a crazy journey this has been. Restoring sneakers and how I became a sneaker restorer will also be apart of the Doc.

Some of you may know that Im apart of this documentary. It is know going to focus only on me. The title has also changed to The Renegade. I cant wait for you guys to see what happened to me and what a crazy journey this has been. Restoring sneakers and how I became a sneaker restorer will also be apart of the Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom