Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallic V soles after Seaglowing. The soles are finally finished and I have just a little bit more to go on the netting and I can start restoring the rest of the shoe.

Metallic V soles after Seaglowing. The soles are finally finished and I have just a little bit more to go on the netting and I can start restoring the rest of the shoe.

Adidas Diagonal left shoe outer and inner after deep cleaning, whitening and repainting of the canvas.

Adidas Diagonal left shoe outer and inner after deep cleaning, whitening and repainting of the canvas.

If you notice the leather missing from the lace loops. Right shoe inner lace loops after repair of leather.

If you notice the leather missing from the lace loops. Right shoe inner lace loops after repair of leather.

Finished up these Maize XIII's today. Here is a couple of pics. Check out my Facebook page at Renegade Restorations for detailed pics and exactly what was done.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Finished up these Maize XIII's today. Here is a couple of pics. Check out my Facebook page at Renegade Restorations for detailed pics and exactly what was done.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Santiago’s Black Cement III soles after deep cleaning and restoration of the rubber of the entire soles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom