Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by POLITIX76

Starting next week! I will be giving you guys tips on General cleaning and equipment. I will also be giving you guys important tips on Seaglowing. Stay Tuned!! Dont forget to check out my Facebook page for all the info. Renegade Restorations

Thank you. I appreciate it. Your work is top notch!!! How did you learn all these different techniques?

Originally Posted by POLITIX76

Starting next week! I will be giving you guys tips on General cleaning and equipment. I will also be giving you guys important tips on Seaglowing. Stay Tuned!! Dont forget to check out my Facebook page for all the info. Renegade Restorations

Thank you. I appreciate it. Your work is top notch!!! How did you learn all these different techniques?

Jeremy Scott right shoe inside after deep cleaning, deodorizing and removal of the stains and conditioning of the leather.

Jeremy Scott right shoe inside after deep cleaning, deodorizing and removal of the stains and conditioning of the leather.

Depends on the shoe and what neds to be done. If your interested check out my Facebook page to get a quote. Im located in San Francisco.

Depends on the shoe and what neds to be done. If your interested check out my Facebook page to get a quote. Im located in San Francisco.

Airmax 95 after: I have a little something new for you guys and I dont think this has been done before. Its very common on these for them to get scratched up and dull from basic walking. I came up with a way to clear up the thick plastic and remove the scratches.

Before

After

Airmax 95 after: I have a little something new for you guys and I dont think this has been done before. Its very common on these for them to get scratched up and dull from basic walking. I came up with a way to clear up the thick plastic and remove the scratches.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom