Rep Your Fraternity/Sorority!!! Vol. We Run The Yard!

Delta Sigma Theta Sorority INC... The Best and U know this!!
HX Chapter
Spring 99
OO-OOOP!!!

**Damn Im old** LOL!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

LMAO...this is Niketalk...just a reminder
Probably because the great majority know are misinformed kids or have the common misconception that all most members of fraternities/sororities pay for friends and popularity.

*FIXED

Who ya wit!?
glasses.gif

3AP09
Morehouse College

Ice!

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
Mu Rho Chapter
Towson University
Solo Deuce

My name will be said in the same breath as Charles Hamilton Houston and Thurgood Marshall. I'm at the HUSL now making it do what it do.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by wray69

Thurgood Marshall.

He and Charles Hamilton Houston(Google him if you dont know about 'em) are my career role models! Lawyers FTW!!! And they my brothers, how coo is that?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What up Bruhs!

Alpha Phi Alpha
Alpha Eta Chapter (St. Louis)
Spring 09
CertiPHIed #4 on A.S. New Testament ( line of 9)

IF YOU'RE IN THE MIDWEST OR CLOSE, THIS SATURDAY IS OUR 28TH ANNUAL MIDWEST MARCHDOWN CHARITY STEPSHOW. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Burr!

06 to da bruhs

Alpha Phi Alpha
R.E.A.L Gamma Zeta (ft valley state)
Da Riddler
JEWEL Sp09

ARho,Mu Alpha whats good.. Ga District!!

Originally Posted by tramond

06 to da bruhs

Alpha Phi Alpha
R.E.A.L Gamma Zeta (ft valley state)
Da Riddler
JEWEL Sp09

ARho,Mu Alpha whats good.. Ga District!!

what up sandz...
pimp.gif

I've heard some pretty ayo stuff about initiation and all...

Is it true that they got a bunch of brothers fappin around a cookie and they gotta "skeet skeet skeet" (word to lil jon) on this cookie and the lastbrotha to unleash his children has to eat said cookie?

If so...
sick.gif

Wansn't for me, but I'm still interested in what the pros are to joining.

I mean, besides the cool license plates and jackets, what else was/there? Did you guys have access to test answers,
scholarships, solid career placement after graduation, graduate school admission loopholes?

Somebody put me up on this.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I want to know more of the pros also. Networking and job placement out of college isn't that important to me is it used to be now because I already have a job out of college.

CONS:

Yearly payments to be in a circle of friends
Obligatory activities/responsibilities
Hazing makes you feel like a little girl that is owned by a group of men only 2 years older than you
Lots of people will hate you
Frat drama, which is only a small step up from junior high
May potentially be involved in numerous rape accusations

2myomxu.jpg

PROS:

2q9idyv.jpg

34odlok.jpg

I really don't think it's worth it now because I'm living in an apartment and can have parties myself (not as big obviously). I also think I'll be able to go to more of their parties now since my friends are members and not pledges.

But, I don't feel like I need to join a frat to be cool and I like being unique and doing my own thing. But I also think it would be a lot fun to join. My friends that have all done it said it was a good experience and they don't regret it and made a lot of really good friends through it. I dunno...

What do you guys think? I'm 50-50 right now so I'm open to hear what you guys gotta say.
Just go to the parties with your friends. I have four good friends at ATO in the U of Minnesota, I get to go to all the parties anyways. Don'tbe a sheep and join the "fratmosphere"

BTW everyone in frats says that theirs is "not as hardcore as all the others" then you find out that they lock all the pledges in a room with nolights, no clothes, and five liters of rum. No one in a frat will ever tell you what they had to do to pledge, they are brainwashed into secrecy.

They told me I'd basically have an automatic bid if I rushed.

No such thing as an automatic bid. Don't believe 3 of 40+ members when they say that.

^Lazy you in a frat? I know you go to SU too.
No. I was disqualified from getting bids because of an error that the IFC and Office of Student Life refuse to admit was theirs even after I hadbrothers from the houses I went to vouch for me that I was registered properly. I got an invite to Phi Psi, checked it out for a few days and wasn'tinterested anymore.

IF you guys are also in a gang post that too...basically what this thread is...throw your set lmao

IF you guys are also in a gang post that too...basically what this thread is...throw your set lmao
Ignorance

Blue Phi!!!!!!!!! Where my bruhs at!!!
Fall 04
Gamma Zeta

Word I know a kid in Phi Psi but he's kinda weird. I was thinking about either Psi Yu or Sig Chi since most of my friends that pledged are in those but I'm just not convinced I wanna do it anymore.
IMO, Phi Psi is on the decline with the 09 class graduating. A lot of characters in that class. '10 is okay but after that it gets sadespecially the most recent classes. Psi U is cool. JoeyD16 is a brother of Psi U. He graduated in '08. Sigma Chi was better when they were a colony. Oncethey got their charter and then the house next to Sammy the douchiness just went through the roof.

why would you call something a gang if you know nothing about it

I'm with Dre, some of yall are cool & some of yall were made by your letters. just like real life.

it's college, you have the experience that you wish to have.

Ωue Psi Phi
Mighty Sigma Eta Chapter
Home of the Fest
Massive 12th District
YungHound
1-5-08

Like Dre said, yall are cool with me

My closest friends are all Greek (APhiA & Que Psi)

The messed up part is that every time people see us on campus, they get to talkin like i'm next in line...every APhi or Que probate, there's that TonyMandarich buzz around me, but that ship's been sailed, graduation on deck...and i'll be damned if I pledge a grad chapter
roll.gif

Phelps whadown fool

Originally Posted by TheTim11

there's that Tony Mandarich buzz around me
I wonder why?

Spoiler [+]
Tony Mandarich admits steroid use in TV interview
NEW YORK (AP) - Former NFL draft bust Tony Mandarich said he used steroids at Michigan State and faked a doping test before the 1988 Rose Bowl.

He also said during an interview on Inside the NFL that will air Wednesday on Showtime that he did not use steroids in the NFL but was addicted to alcohol and painkillers.

THE HUDDLE BLOG: More from Mandarich and audio from TV interview

Mandarich, whose autobiography will be released in March, said he provided a fake urine sample to evade detection before the '88 Rose Bowl in which Michigan State beat Southern California 20-17. Mandarich said he couldn't confirm a report that other players did the same.

The offensive lineman was the No. 2 overall pick in 1989 by the Packers. He lasted just three years with Green Bay amid rumors of steroid use.

"I got to the point where it was a struggle to work out three or four times a week because the priority of getting high was above the priority of working out," Mandarich said in the interview.

You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down.

Yo!

Damn, I didn't know there were Syracuse kids in here.

I graduated from Syracuse and was apart of the ACACIA Fraternity. The best decision I have ever made in my life. The parties were there, the girls were there,however, what I also got was help financially, academically, professionally and a brotherhood for life who will be there when I need them. And that was a rap.

Aleph-Daleth Chapter of ACACIA Fraternity.

Best wishes to those who decide on their brotherhood.

PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom