Reparations (Time to cut the check)

Will we see reparations in our lifetime?

• Yes (times are changing)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No (it’ll never happen)

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
That is the LEAST that they can do. Personally, I’d like two Black States, completely free from government interference, but giving full government assistance. That’s just one.
My *****, you know I agree and hell I'd ask for more like 13.

But we aint ever getting that **** man :lol:

There's attempts by the government to give us 2 gov. funded black states with no gov. interference? :nerd: Where Sway?
When you said “we ain’t ever getting ****” , I thought you were referring to reparations in general

When you said “we ain’t ever getting ****” , I thought you were referring to reparations in general
Nah I was specifically referring to KHUFU KHUFU 's post about 2 black states. Thought that was clear.

But to be fair I did edit the post to say "that ****" cuz 2 black states given to us would have me anxious and these white ppl man. Can't trust it.

I already made my post about your question in my first reply.

Interesting.

How would two black states work? Where would they be located?

And if my Asian Brother @computersputin wanted to visit (although I’d recommend that his visit be supervised akin to how China “supervises” some of its visitors) how would that work?
I am thinking where we were once successful, a place where the government destroyed like Tulsa or a place like Rosewood. Those are small areas, but make it bigger. And no, no spies for the white man allowed.

The second black folks in Americaa receive any systematic preference/settlement be prepared to move far away from white people and other races that identify with white.

Why?

The Government formed by Khufu’s proposal would be supplied with arms paid for by non-black American tax payers 🤣

The realtree camo wearing militias wouldn’t stand a chance

The second black folks in Americaa receive any systematic preference/settlement be prepared to move far away from white people and other races that identify with white.
Ima do that with or without reparations.

Interesting.

How would two black states work? Where would they be located?

And if my Asian Brother @computersputin wanted to visit (although I’d recommend that his visit be supervised akin to how China “supervises” some of its visitors) how would that work?
Florida for sure.

Cant expect the same type of ppl who put us into the messed up situation in the 1st place to make it right...Doubt anything happens long as white folks are the majority and in charge

The best thing the US can do for me is to leave me alone... And by leave me alone, I mean admit that they weren't trying to help me in the first place and stop taking any and all taxes out of my paycheck and my descendant's checks for the next 400 years.

If rich people can loophole their way out of paying taxes, then it shouldnt be any big deal for black people to get exempted. Aren't we all on welfare anyway according to the Fox News folks. No better incentive to work hard than to keep all the money you work for. Not asking for a hand out.

Schools, police, red lining, poverty wages, healthcare... Black Americans get the rawest deal on everything taxes go towards.

Im going to go ahead and say if you come in this thread to hurt and not help stay out of this thread.

This thread should be nothing but how does reparation's look like not how it will be impossible to accomplish this.

with that said i think the baby bond is a good idea

Last edited:
The best thing the US can do for me is to leave me alone... And by leave me alone, I mean admit that they weren't trying to help me in the first place and stop taking any and all taxes out of my paycheck and my descendant's checks for the next 400 years.

If rich people can loophole their way out of paying taxes, then it shouldnt be any big deal for black people to get exempted. Aren't we all on welfare anyway according to the Fox News folks. No better incentive to work hard than to keep all the money you work for. Not asking for a hand out.

Schools, police, red lining, poverty wages, healthcare... Black Americans get the rawest deal on everything taxes go towards.

We don’t need black people to have this mindset. PAY UP! The best thing they can do for you is PAY UP!!! Ya’ll straight piss on the grave of your ancestors who had to tend them fields, COOK FOOD FOR WHITE MASTERS ANDDDDD RAISE THEIR KIDS, not to mention hanged, tortured, battered and lynched. Y’all be tripping.

You coming in here talking about TAXES. Forget those taxes man, pay us what ya’ll owe.

Speak on this further.

Essentially our own "Reservations?"
Not like a reservation per se, but given land as they said that we would be given. 40 acres and a mule is far too little considering the population now, but states where Black people, the descendants of African slaves in america, can rebuild what was destroyed in places like Tulsa, Rosewood, Galveston, and any other place that was destroyed due to white supremacist efforts of which had government assistance. Considering that Black people have indeed served in the military, we'd set up our own surveillance and security system as well. We then can also begin to support and then create trade with nations on the continent of Africa like Ghana.

I just threw this out there, because it is indeed time that we had our own, away from all of this crap.

Last edited:
Cant expect the same type of ppl who put us into the messed up situation in the 1st place to make it right...Doubt anything happens long as white folks are the majority and in charge

Actually it is upon those exact same people to make things right. It is those exact same people that have the power and resources to bring about the necessary change we seek and desire.

Since there will never be any level of agreement on the issue as far as how many dollars would amount to a sufficient payment to individuals the Federal Gov can simplify this by doing 3 things for African Americans:

1- Any African American holding undergraduate and/or graduate student loan debt automatically qualifies for instant loan forgiveness as well as being refunded on all interest payments already made on the loans.

2- Any African American with mortgage debt gets their interest rate set to 0%.

3- Any African American attending college or grad School in the United States can apply for an easy to obtain fee waiver that will cover tuition, books, and cost of living. The waiver will cover all of those expenses upon graduation.

All three reparations programs would be in effect for at least as long as slavery took place in this country because that would be in the true spirit of righting the wrong.

This would be good enough for me. Not that I think this is enough because it's not I just think this is doable. Will they? Doubt it.

We don’t need black people to have this mindset. PAY UP! The best thing they can do for you is PAY UP!!! Ya’ll straight piss on the grave of your ancestors who had to tend them fields, COOK FOOD FOR WHITE MASTERS ANDDDDD RAISE THEIR KIDS, not to mention hanged, tortured, battered and lynched. Y’all be tripping.

You coming in here talking about TAXES. Forget those taxes man, pay us what ya’ll owe.

What do you think these white politicians are going to give you? They are going to give you whatever doesn't piss off their voters or nothing at all. Stop being closed minded. I make a meager 60-85k a year. Even if I funneled money into the 401k an all that with 30 years left... Freeing me of a tax burden is a minimum of 300k over the course of my career. If I take that money and invest it or start a business it would be a tax break of millions. You think they will give every black American millions of dollars? Black millionaires and billionaires like LeBron James, Jay-Z, Dre, Rihanna, Oprah, could build not just schools, but entire communities with a complete tax exemption like that. Yall pressed over some lil tuition money for a degree that a white man don't care about? You pressed over a land grant out in the sticks that might not have access to clean water? You want a flat out check in US dollars that will inflate, so you can go whip a benz that will depreciate further? Wake up! You rather take money from a system that keeps you down and give it right back in taxes to that same system. You sound bout dumb as a box of rocks talking about ancestors graves. They made sure our ancestors weren't educated or financially literate and from the way you came at my post it looks like it's still the same.

And just so you're aware taxes will be higher in 10-20 years. Without our help they will need to take more from everyone else to make up the difference making it even more valuable and vindicated. Chess not Checkers man.

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom