Replacement laces

Quick question...

Does anybody know of a legit website where i can get some replacement laces for some CDP 5s? 

I checked that website, but i dont see any flat white laces. I only see the glow in the dark ones...

pretty standard laces on those V's bro.. any shoe store even target or walmart should have something similar if not exactly the same..

Most of the laces in stores are too thick. Does JB sell laces anymore? I remember back in the day they packaged their own laces.

I don't know if they will work for the 5s. But when I needed laces for my 3s I got them from them from Giant-yes the grocery store. Like someone said most shoe stores are selling the fat laces. They had some that were made by Kiwi the company that makes the shoe polish they were almost exactly the same size as the ones in the 3. The were dirt cheap to and the had them in different lengths. Try those. Hope this helps.

Do you have a Nike outlet around you? They have flat and round white laces in all sizes. I always go to mine for pairs of laces. $1.99 too...

Back
Top Bottom