Replacement Rainbow SB Box

Just got a new pair of SBs delivered and the box is absolutely trashed and ripped from shipping. Is there any where I can buy/get a replacement without having to buy another pair of shoes and using that box?

Thanks

Attachments

• AFYR2V1 - Imgur.jpg
    AFYR2V1 - Imgur.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 121
No, there isn’t really such place where u can get only the legit box. Search on eBay or go to flea market/thrift stores and find them by chance are the only options I can think of, but I bet it’d still be difficult to find what you want. Unless you are buying them just for flipping, not that much of a big deal since it’s just a box and I’ve seen worse tho.

No, there isn’t really such place where u can get only the legit box. Search on eBay or go to flea market/thrift stores and find them by chance are the only options I can think of, but I bet it’d still be difficult to find what you want. Unless you are buying them just for flipping, not that much of a big deal since it’s just a box and I’ve seen worse tho.
I'm not flipping them, but I'm not ready to wear them yet and wanted to display them along with the correct box.

Back
Top Bottom