replacements for 20.5.5

So back when the 20.5.5's came out the first time(summer 05 i believe) i bought them as a total gamble, just based on the facts that they looked decentand we're decently priced and I badly needed a new pair of shoes, the next summer ended up buying another pair when they were re-released because i likedthem so much,

I got bad knees and these are the only shoes that when i play outdoors in them my knees didnt hurt, the cushioning is amazing, the ankle support could bebetter but i wear ankle braces so it doesnt really matter, alas while both pairs still have good cushioning the traction is gone and its time to buy anotherpair for the outdoors, can someone recommend a pair of outdoor shoes that have equivalent cushioning and are just as durable?

look at something else in the lebron line like the lebron 6 or soldier 2. i have the jordan esterno, which is an outdoor basketball shoe and that has very goodtraction
and and cushioning. it has full-length nike air rather than zoom so its not quite as responsive but definitely gives good impact protection. the esternos alsohave the
asymmetrical ankle collar to provide support and flexibility of the achilles tendon simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom