Report: Malaysia Airlines flight SHOT DOWN in Ukraine

1. ABMD = deploying in romania 2015, poland 2018... czech/chech? do you mean chechnya? the czechs have issues with the public opposing the ABM treaty so that is going to need a lot of internal political adjustment before it can be a certain.

2. US cannot unilaterally deploy UN troops (obviously there is a vote)

3. US cannot revoke russia's membership in g8 g20 (obviously there is a vote)

4. Imposing no fly zone = act of war = having to bomb ALL anti aircraft weaponry to be able to even enforce it..... dumb move...

5-7 :rolleyes

you obviously haven't spent much time researching your own opinions....

You asked for a list, I took 5 minutes out of my day to provide you a list. Whether or not it's feasible for Obama to pursue, that's an open ended discussion. But THANKS though for providing the excuses and reaffirming that Obama can't do jack other than impose economic sanctions which will probably end up hurting the US and world's economy just as much as it will Russia. Isn't the US in debt to Russia for over 150 billion so how does that work? No wonder a good majority of folks I talk to on the daily, including some of my military buddies, talk mad crap about him as a pathetic Cmdr in Chief. Obama's approval rating is just gonna plummet further. Oh well.. where are we? Tier 2 on the economic sanction totem pole? :rolleyes

1. ABMD = deploying in romania 2015, poland 2018... czech/chech? do you mean chechnya? the czechs have issues with the public opposing the ABM treaty so that is going to need a lot of internal political adjustment before it can be a certain.

2. US cannot unilaterally deploy UN troops (obviously there is a vote)

3. US cannot revoke russia's membership in g8 g20 (obviously there is a vote)

4. Imposing no fly zone = act of war = having to bomb ALL anti aircraft weaponry to be able to even enforce it..... dumb move...

5-7 :rolleyes

you obviously haven't spent much time researching your own opinions....

You asked for a list, I took 5 minutes out of my day to provide you a list. Whether or not it's feasible for Obama to pursue, that's an open ended discussion.
Lol. There is no open ended discussion on these topics. The things you named don't even make sense logically. You have not done your homework on foreign policy.

*request UN intervention in Ukraine
*Russia (being a member that holds veto powers) vetos request.

You don't even know UN protocol.
What high school did you get your ged at?

Lol. There is no open ended discussion on these topics. The things you named don't even make sense logically. You have not done your homework on foreign policy.

*request UN intervention in Ukraine
*Russia (being a member that holds veto powers) vetos request.

You don't even know UN protocol.
What high school did you get your ged at?

And again with the insults... very immature. Ignored.

sick.gif
Saw pictures of the bodies of the wreck site. Not a good look. 

so... why would you punish ukraine over the russian separatists' actions?

oh wait... you didn't actually think this through... you just used a buzzword... and the separatists' don't even have aircraft

:rolleyes

armchair generals in here
separatists do not have aircraft, yes. but you can temporarily prevent other commercial airlines from being shot down by directing them around the air space. Correct?
I'm not sure how that's punishing Ukraine.

so... why would you punish ukraine over the russian separatists' actions?

oh wait... you didn't actually think this through... you just used a buzzword... and the separatists' don't even have aircraft

:rolleyes

armchair generals in here
separatists do not have aircraft, yes. but you can temporarily prevent other commercial airlines from being shot down by directing them around the air space. Correct?
I'm not sure how that's punishing Ukraine.

airlines can notify planes to not enter ukraine airspace.... cost incurred = extra fuel for new flgithpath and a longer flighttime

U.S. Declares a nofly zone .... cost incurred = comprehensive bombing and destruction of existing anti-aircraft weaponry so that U.S. planes can maintain air superiority without contest.(escalation of conflict)
Ukraine planes (military/commercial) will also be shot down if they enter airspace. No fly zone will be tested by russian military since we are claiming the airspace directly next to their country. I'm sure Russia will feel like it is being threatened if we let them know that if they cross their own border they will be shot down.

which one is the more logical response?

How fight MH17 being reported by Russia's state-controlled news outlets

MH17 is actually MH370, that Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared into the Indian Ocean. According to this theory, the plane didn’t disappear at all...

“It was taken to an American military base, Diego-Garcia. Then it was taken to Holland. On the necessary day and hour, it flew out, bound for Malaysia, but inside were not live people, but corpses. The plane was flown not by real pilots; it was on autopilot. Or take-off (a complicated procedure) was executed by live pilots, who then ejected on parachutes. Then the plane flew automatically. In the necessary spot, it was blown up, without even using a surface-to-air missile. Instead the plane was packed with a bomb, just like the CIA did on 9/11.

MH17 is actually MH370, that Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared into the Indian Ocean. According to this theory, the plane didn’t disappear at all...

“It was taken to an American military base, Diego-Garcia. Then it was taken to Holland. On the necessary day and hour, it flew out, bound for Malaysia, but inside were not live people, but corpses. The plane was flown not by real pilots; it was on autopilot. Or take-off (a complicated procedure) was executed by live pilots, who then ejected on parachutes. Then the plane flew automatically. In the necessary spot, it was blown up, without even using a surface-to-air missile. Instead the plane was packed with a bomb, just like the CIA did on 9/11.

And the report about the guy posting a facebook picture of the plane before he got on? And the AIDS conference personnel? You think they kidnapped another 300 people just to throw us off about the first group of 250+ that disappeared? Thats one of the dumbest theories ever...

And the report about the guy posting a facebook picture of the plane before he got on? And the AIDS conference personnel? You think they kidnapped another 300 people just to throw us off about the first group of 250+ that disappeared? Thats one of the dumbest theories ever...
Duh, that's how these conspiracies work.

The planes that hit the towers weren't really the flights we're supposed to believe they were, but they were military spec Boeing's.

The one that supposedly crashed in PA (been a while since I read these nonsense theories) was rerouted and the wreckage wasn't even a plane.

Also the Pentagon plane wasn't really a plane, but a missile.

So, there's ~1000 passengers that we probably just cooked up in a big oven in order to pull off the facade of carrying out the 9/11 highjackings.

The MH370 = MH17 theory would be lightwork compared to those.

that article is a little OD. There's probably been a segment or random correspondent that said something like that, but that is not what's being reported to the public :lol:

I got russian TV at my parents house, they're from a former soviet state so they watch a lot of the stuff from there.

It's more so along the lines of Russia isn't to blame, and debating what info the US has on the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom