Report: New York Giants interested in acquiring D'angelo Hall

if its only the 31st pick that would be a great move for the giants, ross would be the number 1 CB if this doesnt happen able to move ross to 2 and websternickel would be great

That'd be nice.

We've got to sure up the secondary.

And yes, Aaron Ross is a beast.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Brady Quinn ain't going anywhere...he's looked much better than D.A.
I agree. He's looked pretty good eating sandwiches, jogging on a treadmill, and drinking EAS.

pimp.gif
... i hate to lose D.Hall but as a VTech fan I'd like to see him shine like he could finally.

And get my Quinn jersey ... always liked him.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Not a good look for the COWBOYS

Elaborate please
grin.gif
As a Cowboys fan i think NY weakness is the 2ndary we could not exploit because TO was hurt and overconfidence. With D hall and arron ross they wouldbe a problem...

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Brady Quinn ain't going anywhere...he's looked much better than D.A.

On PS3 or what? Oh, you talkin bout how he looked on the bench while Anderson was throwin TD's all over the place. That what you meant?

Any word on the Giants and Gibril Wilson?
Hall is kind of over-hyped but he would make a great addition to the secondary of the Giants.

I would be all for acquiring D. Hall. If the man needs a change of scenery, give it to him and let NY be that place with the Jints.

Glad the Jints are being aggressive in the off-season.

if its just the 31st overall pick then its worth it. nothing more than that though. i don't think hes going to get along well with tom coughlin though.never been a fan of d-hall but is talented

I know D. hall has had character issues but he probaly just needs a change of scenery and if he does decide to act up then we have no problem trading you orbenching him. We did win the super bowl without him so i dont think coughlin or the vets on the team gonna let him cause problems in the locker room.

Ross isn't gonna be our #1 DB, webster started for madison who was our #1 db and made big plays in the secondary for us in the playoffs. Madison is gettingold so he's probaly going to play the slot so #1 Webster and #2 Ross. This obviously changes if we get D.hall.

Giants do this ASAP!!!

Aint nothing the Giants could get at 31 gonna fill a need as much as D.Hall will. I dont particularly like dude but he can cover when he puts his mind to it.

Giants should trade what ever they can to make this happen

Hall has never had anyone decent in that secondary with him, has never had a consistent pass rush, and has played for some terrible D-Coordinators. Put him in New York, that defense is a serious, serious problem. Hall would be a nightmare.
Yep. A good look for the boys out of East Rutherford.

I hope they try to get this done ASAP. I'll be
mad.gif
if he winds up onthe skins or cowboys. Get Madison and McQuarters out of here.
Hall + Ross (with better tackling) + Webster...along wit that D-Line would give me somethin to look forward to seein on Sundays.
Now all they have to do is keep Gibril and find a S to play opposite of him...
yup

Back
Top Bottom