Reporting SB Account?

So, I'm sure as in other cities, the owner of our local shop stays taxing on SB releases. Today, dude tried to sting me for $250 on Statue Of Liberty's...I've dealt with paying $150 for all kinds of releases there, even trying to charge extra for the correct box. I hate to complain but this is getting ridiculous, after making numerous purchases there, I'm still be victimized as if I'm a reseller looking to get rich off dude. I've heard rumors that Nike has a contact line for situations like this, can anyone confirm? And if yes, does anyone have the #? I need some help here...Thanks NT.

I read on here somewhere that Nike sets the retail price and that it's recommended, but shops don't have to keep to that, they can raise a bit if they "need" to they can also lower with sales.

Makes sense I guess? But if the shop is continually jacking the prices I'd say look up Nike customer service on their website and give them an email or call. I'm sure they'd like to know, even if they won't be doing anything about it right now, they might later on.

laugh.gif
you are an idiot for paying $250 for them to begin with, you can get them for $150 and under on eBay...this isn't 2004 anymore no one cares about  Dunk SB's like that anymore

quit crying...Nike don't doesn't care, Dunks are only made to draw interest to their other SB models

The only thing uglier than that price is the shoe itself. You should thank him

its $20 over or $20 under for new releases. You can report them. My shop got reported on and immediately started bringing their prices back down.

Originally Posted by SoulCollector1

Puddinpopp- You know how to contact em?
let it go dude, what are you gonna do report them so they don't sell to you at all?  get a life

Stillln729- Learn 2 read bro...he "tried to sting me"...which would lead an intelligent person to understand I didn't purchase em. Thanks 4 your 2 cents tho Pu c.

Stillln729- Learn 2 read bro...he "tried to sting me"...which would lead an intelligent person to understand I didn't purchase em. Thanks 4 your 2 cents tho Pu c.
ehhzwo.jpg

dude at a spot around my way tried to charge me $180 plus tax for the playoffs... i just said no thank you and left... 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

ehhzwo.jpg
Im sorry OP ( I know where you're coming from), but this made me
roll.gif
.  I remember when the Black Maize XIII lows dropped at a local mall, they had people buy their custom XIII tees that were like $50 in order to buy the XIIIs.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Puddinpopp- You know how to contact em?
let it go dude, what are you gonna do report them so they don't sell to you at all?  get a life

how they gonna know it was him tho?

dude. they don't care
MSRP -
the S in that stands for "suggested"

Nike already has been paid for their merchandise.

I love how everybody seems to be so cool about getting taxed...the particular shoe discussed isn't the point. It's the principle of greedy people taking advantage of someone who buys shoes to rock em, not to resell em. If you disagree with my perspective, you dont gotta respond. I'm not asking for approval, I was simply requesting information. I support this shop consistently, I only looking for a level of fairness. Im not trying to report it for a $20 markup...I can live with that. But $250, no one man should have all that power.

I don't have the contact but you can prolly look on the website and get nike's customer service number. I'm sure its the same process even tho they are sbs. Just hit them up and see if they can do anything about it, if you really care about it that much. $250 is crazy. $150 markup on some shoes. That shop must not be getting much sales in other brands/ supplies.

I love how everybody seems to be so cool about getting taxed...

it aint even that, i know bunch of spots that over tax, but i can cop at just as many other spots for retail and sometimes a lil less

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

dude. they don't care
MSRP -
the S in that stands for "suggested"

Nike already has been paid for their merchandise.

Ding ding ding
I don't see anyone fussing when things are put on sale

I feel your pain OP.
Stores around my way charged $200 before tax on BHM 3s...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It was the only one doing midnight release and we already waited 3 hrs, smh.

Prymone- I wish I had that luxury man, if I had another, better option in my area I'd just cop there and not worry about this other spot. But it's all I got here.

the only way you can get them is if they sell it early..maybe.. but yea just buy the 1st-3rd gen sb's and ur good.

Back
Top Bottom