Reports: Olympian Pistorius shoots dead his girlfriend

If this dude gets let off smh
right 
mean.gif

Semi Serious question: if you are found guilty and have to go to prison, as a paraplegic, are you put in general population? I would imagine you would have access to a dangerous device made of metal if you needed to get around. You could file down parts to use as shanks.

Also wouldn't your booty be more at risk of getting clapped since you can't defend yourself as well?

Semi Serious question: if you are found guilty and have to go to prison, as a paraplegic, are you put in general population? I would imagine you would have access to a dangerous device made of metal if you needed to get around. You could file down parts to use as shanks.

Also wouldn't your booty be more at risk of getting clapped since you can't defend yourself as well?

They will supply you with a protectice wheel chair

Also they coukd be in general but most of time it is like a medical ward section basically protective custody.

Even when in generaly population they wil place him in a good area with people that are well behaved

With his money and with him.being in africa, he will have the best room amd board money can buy but really he got money, he will mot get found not guilty

If anyhing he probably will get probabtion on a reckless

After 132 days since the start of the trial we will finally have a verdict...

Verdict in Pistorius trial scheduled for Sept. 11

The judge in the murder trial of Oscar Pistorius said Friday that she will give a verdict on Sept. 11, bringing closer to an end a globally televised five-month trial that has transfixed South Africans and others around the globe.

Judge Thokozile Masipa made the announcement after the prosecution and defense ended their final arguments. Masipa will decide with the help of two legal assistants if the double-amputee athlete faces prison for killing Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine's Day last year in his home.

If found guilty of premeditated murder, Pistorius could face 25 years and up to life in prison.

dude getting off. evidence was sloppy and he got money

He just beat the murder charge.

Still on the hook for culpable homicide.

Judge is still handing down her verdict.

If he goes free, it's gonna get uglier than a Master P sneaker...

My bad ya'll...I forgot to post the live stream link for ya'll...

http://www.enca.com/oscartrial

With the timezone, I believe most of ya'll that are waking up on the east coast tomorrow morning will be able to tune in live and get the final verdict live as it plays out. Court has adjourned for the day, and judgement will resume tomorrow.

Last edited:
yep, he aint gettin that murder charge. And aint nobody gonna be protesting this dude getting off.

Somehow prosthetic legs that make you run faster translates to Olympic hero which translates to not guilty when you murder your wife 
mean.gif

All of those delays and the prosecution couldn't even get a murder conviction. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom