Republican Response. Discuss

RAND+PAUL+THUGS.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Instead of talking about working with the Democrats to reach goals it sound's more like a campaign speech bashing the thing's that Obama has done so far.[/color]

Deficits... Debt... Deficits... Debt..... Deficits.... Extend tax cuts for the rich that adds $700 billion to the deficit... Repeal Obamacare that adds $200 billion to the deficit..

%$@# outta here Same #**!%$!! every time

Also I wonder if this guy is going to vote yes on raising the Debt Ceiling?????? Yes he will if you are wondering..

I can't believe people actually watch this crap. 
laugh.gif

Nobody is going to reduce the debt, the deficit, or anything. The Central Banking and monetary policy in this country has been planned to run HUGE debt and deficits without being payed down. They could pay for things now with the revenue they collect now, but public entitlements would suffer. Since the Welfare State is to toxic to touch and politically diminishing nobody will even mention it.

Our economy is planned to increase money supply, lend money to foreign banks, ask them for credit, and pay them interest on them on the money we loaned them just to ask for back.
laugh.gif

This country is doomed. The only way out is to default and start over, there is no way you make $14 trillion manageable. Even remotely. So all this yap from this cabal of totalitarians is just a waste of time, but yet people in this country will hang to words of elected officials who have every incentive to LIE to you.

bachmann's not even talking about anything. i feel like shes just trying to brainwash people.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

bachmann's not even talking about anything. i feel like shes just trying to brainwash people.

She's been like that since she got into the House.. It is actually pretty normal.

Back
Top Bottom