request for prayers

What's up everyone? My family is in need of prayers at this time. My Father, Hilario, is very sick in the hospital here in Los Angeles. 
Three years ago, he had triple bypass surgery. Fast forward three years and we're here again. Only this time, the situation is far more life threatening. He was scheduled to have Open Heart surgery on the 29th of October but the Surgeons were not able to do so due to the fact that his arteries were either shriveled up or almost completely blocked. So they turned to a procedure called Laser Treatment of the Heart, where Surgeons create channels in the muscle of the heart (in this case, 25 were made) in hopes of creating new arteries. Only problem is that the treatment only relieved the chest of pain and did not clear any of his arteries. He was not doing so well post operation and his Doctors opted for an Angioplasty as a last resort plan to save his life (only had 4% chance of living). Thankfully our prayers were answered and he survived the second operation. Now I'm assuming that many of you, if not all, are nice individuals. So please, all I'm asking is a little prayer to help. God will repay you, I promise.

Thanks everyone,

Jonathan

What's up everyone? My family is in need of prayers at this time. My Father, Hilario, is very sick in the hospital here in Los Angeles. 
Three years ago, he had triple bypass surgery. Fast forward three years and we're here again. Only this time, the situation is far more life threatening. He was scheduled to have Open Heart surgery on the 29th of October but the Surgeons were not able to do so due to the fact that his arteries were either shriveled up or almost completely blocked. So they turned to a procedure called Laser Treatment of the Heart, where Surgeons create channels in the muscle of the heart (in this case, 25 were made) in hopes of creating new arteries. Only problem is that the treatment only relieved the chest of pain and did not clear any of his arteries. He was not doing so well post operation and his Doctors opted for an Angioplasty as a last resort plan to save his life (only had 4% chance of living). Thankfully our prayers were answered and he survived the second operation. Now I'm assuming that many of you, if not all, are nice individuals. So please, all I'm asking is a little prayer to help. God will repay you, I promise.

Thanks everyone,

Jonathan

You're in my prayers. Stay strong and keep hoping for the best. Beat the odds once, He can do it again.

You're in my prayers. Stay strong and keep hoping for the best. Beat the odds once, He can do it again.

I can only imagine how tough of a time your going through, but try and keep your pop's spirits high. God bless you and your family.

I can only imagine how tough of a time your going through, but try and keep your pop's spirits high. God bless you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom