Requesting Input-- Sellling a Pair of Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 White / Racer Blue W/O Original Insoles

Hi! I hope this is the correct place to ask this question--

I have a pair of Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 White / Racer Blue W/O Original Insoles, they qre otherwise new, with original box. Box shows damage, but it is all authentic. I have never sold shoes without insoles and do not intend to mislead my buyer.

Likewise, I plan to disclose the flaws properly. I am not sure whether I should replace the insoles or sell them entirely w/o insoles (expressing whichever state).

I realize this flaw significantly affects values for collectors, but I am not sure how to price them reasonably in relation. I'm also not sure whether replacing them with non "Air" insoles would increase value at all.

If anyone would be willing to provide input on this from either a buyers perspective or experience, it would be helpful. I try to be accurate when I sell and please my customers/price within reason.

Thank you.

However

Hi! I hope this is the correct place to ask this question--

I have a pair of Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 White / Racer Blue W/O Original Insoles, they qre otherwise new, with original box. Box shows damage, but it is all authentic. I have never sold shoes without insoles and do not intend to mislead my buyer.

Likewise, I plan to disclose the flaws properly. I am not sure whether I should replace the insoles or sell them entirely w/o insoles (expressing whichever state).

I realize this flaw significantly affects values for collectors, but I am not sure how to price them reasonably in relation. I'm also not sure whether replacing them with non "Air" insoles would increase value at all.

If anyone would be willing to provide input on this from either a buyers perspective or experience, it would be helpful. I try to be accurate when I sell and please my customers/price within reason.

Thank you.

However
are people really "collecting" this shoe though

sell them on a platform where you can sell without insoles...put in in the description to make potential buyers aware

aka, not stockx

welcome to NT

are people really "collecting" this shoe though

sell them on a platform where you can sell without insoles...put in in the description to make potential buyers aware

aka, not stockx

welcome to NT
They absolutely are not. I actually had them mixed up with another pair re: worth. I doubt they will skyrocket in rime so likely going to list them for 75 or something, mentioning the lack of insoles, obviously.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom